Ruin ...

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

 

I am standing there with Henry and Sungmin , chatting *actually my mind is not there * , my attention is still on him . They look nice together , just like romeo and juliet that I just can't deny it . Then , I turn and see Sam is walking towards me angrily with her ….. messy hair ? Huh ? What wrongs ?

 

Me : *helping her to neat her hair * Omo ! Sam , what happen to your … hair ?

Sam : Aiish !*angry * Kyu Li-ah , I want to go back now , I am so sorry but he had just ruined my party mood .*I look at her weirdly * Aiish , ask your friend , Kangin !

 

She walks off angrily , Eunice is chasing after her from far . From another direction , Kangin , DongHae and Eunhyuk are laughing loudly *walking to me * .

 

Me : Kangin oppa , what did you did to Sam just now ? She was so mad about something ~

EunHyuk : Ahh !! Kyu Li-ah , you look so pretty tonight *poking my cheek * . haha … *can't stop laughing * Your friend ? She got a little temper .*still laughing *

DongHae : Monkey was right , is too bad that she had interfere with our dear Kangin ...*laughing *

 

Kangin oppa is laughing and laughing …. OMG ~ So , I hit his shoulder lightly and give him a look to stop his laughter .

 

Me : Ehem …. Ehem …. Can you please tell me now ?

Kangin : Okay , okay … Fine ~ I just disturbed her for fun . Its kinda fun to see her red face .*I look at him * Just now , I waited for her at outside of the GIRL's washroom with a big floor dryer and ….. *can't hold his laughter anymore *The result … you saw it just now ~

 

Thanks to Kangin oppa's joke , I manage to smile again .

 

HeeChul : Testing … Testing … *I turn to look * Annyong and Kamsahamida to everyone who had attended this party .*charisma smile *

LeeTeuk : Yup , thats right . For everyone's information , do you guys know who's birthday today ?

The Crowd : CHO KYUHYUN !!

LeeTeuk : Okay ! Now , give him a loud applause ! *clapping his hand * Kyuhyun-shi , please come up for few minutes and give your speech .

 

The crowd are cheering and clapping their hands as Kyu is walking up to the stage , whereas I am standing there like a doll , dumb-folded ~ Han KyuLi ! You are so blur and dumb that you don't even know what …..

 

Kyu : Thankyou for attending today's party , thanks to my hyungs who held this for me *Looking at LeeTeuk and HeeChul * I …. really don't know what to say *smile * , I am too happy and I … can't express it . Today , I want to thank someone really special for me .*looking at me * That day she enters my life , my world has become colourful although she is annoying.*everyone laugh *Still , I want to share my life with you and can whisper 'I love you' every morning . Now , I just want to tell you that – Sarangheyo , Han KyuLi .

 

Am I blushing now ? I think I need lots of oxygen now …. *going to faint * I turn away quickly and trying my best to walk out from the crowd . From behind , I can hear cheering sound from the crowd . I squeeze through people . Then , something stop me from moving . Someone holds my wrist and pull me with strength to face him/her , not face , I mean hug ~ Someone hug me tightly , before I can even figure out who is that person .

LeeTeuk : Music ~ STARTO !!

 

His hug is so warm and sweet , he is still hugging me …

 

 

Kyu : Are you trying to escape from me ? Huh ?

 

Again , I let myself in . Kyu is smiling at me when I look up . His both hands shift to my waist , pull me closer to him . We are dancing again ~ I am staring into his angel eyes , hynoptize by his eyes . All I see is no one but only us . Please , no more interruption ~ I am enjoying this atmosphere , not going to let him away from me . Romantic song is playing in the air , taste of love , happiness and sweetness . Then , Kyu's hands pull my waist nearer and nearer until my waist touches his . His head leans in closer and closer , sweet cotton candy lips reach my burning with nervous lips . The feeling of love , I can feel it clearly through his lips . Every movements that surround us has changes into slow and blur mode . Time , please stop here forever and forever … After the passionate kiss , Kyu pull away and look at me .

 

Kyu : Among the presents , this is my favourite present .*he press his finger on my lips *

 

Before I can respond from the sweet moment , Jessi walks out slowly from somewhere ...*Pfftt *

 

Jessi : Good show !! Hyunnie , you always love to show your charisma to girls , of coarse*smirk * you show it to me too . *walk between us and push Kyu away from me * You ! Get away from my hubby !*smirk at me* -author words:such a ~Pifftt-

Kyu : Jessi , not now ! *trying to control his temper *

Jessi : *ignore *You ! Listen here , I AM HIS WIFE , so get away from him AS FAR AS POSSIBLE ! You know what ? I had his child , 2 years old boy . He is now in L.A. , you never want to see a 2 years old boy turn into an orphan ...

 

When she mentioned the word 'child' , she just held my heart high and throw it to the ground . I feel like a dummy now , holding my tears back , trying to be strong . Kyu is looking at me helpless , he pushes Jessi away and grab my shoulders . My tears are rolling in my eyes , I just can't help it .

 

Me : Kyu ,*trying to calm down * is it true ? What she just told ?*head down *

Kyu : KyuLi-ah , please listen to me first ~ *his eyes pleading for apologize *

Me : Just ! Answer my question , please , Mr. Cho KyuHyun .*staring at him *I just need yes or no …

Kyu : I don't know , KyuLi … Just , give me some time ….

 

 

Is this happening to me again ? Kyu tries to chase after me but Jessi is clinging on him . I stop at the corridor , breathe in and out , take out my heels and continue to run ~

…..................................................................................................................................................................

                                          -back to ballroom-

 

Kathy , Wookie , Venessa and SiWon saw me ran away from Kyu just now . They rush there but I am no longer there anymore . Wookie and SiWon feel shock when they saw Jessi is there .

 

Kathy : *tapping Kyu's shoulder * Kyu , where is KyuLi ?*blur case *

 

Kyu just stand there , keep quiet . Venessa drags Kathy away and whisper something to her . SiWon shakes his head , walk off with Wookie , Kathy and Venessa are following behind them . Without a word , Kyu walks away from the ballroom , Jessi is still bugging him . Kangin , Eunhyuk and Donghae meet up with SiWon and the gang . Not a minute , Hangeng and Sufen join in the group .

 

Kangin : Ne , what had just happen to KyuLi and Kyu ? Fighting again ?*smile **serious *

Siwon : She is back ~

Donghae : You mean Jessi , the dissapear one ? OMG ~*close his mouth and look at Eunhyuk *

Wookie : Ya , I guess it is serious this time . She comes back to take something , I guess …

Hangeng : Wait ! You guys ! My sister is missing now , can we find for her for now ? We never know what will she does ~*worry *

Kathy : Then , okay but hurry . Ven and I will take this way .*pointing to a direction *

Kangin : Arraso , then we should go for there way .*pointing to another door **looking at Siwon *

Eunhyuk : Fishy and I shall take that way .*pointing to the back door *

Sufen : We will cover the last one .*looking at Wookie *

 

…..................................................................................................................................................................

                                               -back to me-

I need water now ! I need some refreshment ! Oh gosh , my tears are flowing like a waterfall … I found a swimming pool …. I put my heels on the bench and take my hairband out of head , walk near to the swimming pool , guess what ? Dive into the cold water …. Insanity drives me crazy , I am basically swimming in the cold water with my black dress . Mianhae , HeeChul oppa … I had destroyed one of your master-piece . Suddenly , my leg cramps … I am struggling inside the water , hands are hitting the water but my weigh and gravititional force pull me down . Inside the calm and cold water , my mind is playing every scene of Kyu and me . My eyes are tearing again , the oxygen in my lungs are being out and replace by the water . Before I am fully unconcious , I heard water splashing on the surface of the pool . Someone carries me from the water , the familiar voice is calling my name again and again ~ He is calling my name , pumping my stomach hard . The water in me just don't want to get out , let me die ~ The second I am dying , I can feel the warmness of someone's lips press on mine , pumping oxygen into my mouth . Finally , the pool water in me is out by coughing . Blurry , the someone sigh in relieve …. Who is that someone ??

 

TO BE CONTINUE .....

P/s : haha...I know its kinda dramatic....hope u guys like it~ Who is that guys....Give me a smart guess...

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />