Official?

It's A Small World After All

Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin for this chapter.
Genre : drama, romance, fluff (probably gonna drop this anytime soon), implied (?)
Warning :
Rating : PG13
Disclaimer : Sungmin, please?
Author's notes: fast update to make up for my one day delay.

***CHAPTER 5***

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had been living together for two months now – Ryeowook had been living with his ‘friend’ – but they haven’t learned to talk to each other like normal people. They live together but they don’t talk, they don’t even walk home together or meet before going home. They barely see each other. Sungmin comes home late from work and Kyuhyun’s never home in the afternoon because he’s always busy doing idol stuff. Sungmin believes Kyuhyun agreed to take him in only because of Ryeowook.

Sungmin comes home late one night and, to his surprise, he sees Kyuhyun still awake sitting on the leather couch in the living room also known as Sungmin’s bed. Kyuhyun’s eyes were wide as he stared at the laptop screen, pushing keys swiftly. “Yo,” he greets Sungmin, not even looking at him.

“Hey,” he greets back apathetically, he was too tired. He drops his bag and walks to the couch to sit beside Kyuhyun. “Kyu,” he mumbles.

“Hm?” Kyuhyun was too busy playing his game he didn’t even seem to care about Sungmin calling him ‘Kyu.’

The smaller boy drops his head to Kyuhyun’s shoulder, making the latter jump away slightly. His head falls from Kyuhyun’s shoulder to his lap.

Kyuhyun growls. He looks at Sungmin and was taken aback by when his eyes landed on the older boy’s peacefully sleeping face. His neck was slightly exposed under his pink sweater, Kyuhyun didn’t fail to notice all the red marks there, he felt strong pity for the boy. Sungmin reeked of alcohol, but Kyuhyun just let him be as he stares with reverie at Sungmin’s face. He never noticed how handsome, cute, and pretty all at the same time Sungmin was. He brushes a strand of hair off the latter’s face and Sungmin cringes slightly.

The taller boy looks away, blushing. He clears his throat and slowly slides away from Sungmin. He closes his laptop and walks away to the kitchen, getting a glass of water. “Maybe if I do something good, I’ll earn a noble price,” he smirks.

&&

Kyuhyun was woken up by Sungmin shaking him with full force. “What,” he grumbles.

“Kyuhyun, have you seen my bag?” Sungmin asks worriedly, “My homework is there, and I’m going to be late for-”

Sungmin was cut off when Kyuhyun suddenly pulls him down to his bed. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin to his chest, trying to shut him up. “It’s a ing Sunday,” he complains, making Sungmin mentally slap himself.

Sungmin froze when he realized how awkward their position was. They were not even friends, but their cuddled next to each other. He tries to push Kyuhyun away gently, thinking Kyuhyun would let go if he does. But instead Kyuhyun compressed with him even more tightly. It was then Sungmin realized that Kyuhyun was already asleep. He was frozen with nervousness. He stayed like that for a while until he fell asleep in the latter’s arms.

&&

Ryeowook woke up early in the morning and left the breakfast he made on Yesung’s dining table. They’ve been living together for two months and Yesung didn’t seem to care anymore when Ryeowook makes breakfast for him. Ryeowook thinks it’s a good sign, but would be better if his love was reciprocated.

He walks out of the house wearing a blue shirt and skater shorts, like his usual get up. He thought he would pay his brother and best friend a visit and see how they’re doing. He did feel bad about living his brother with a stranger after all.

Ryeowook tried calling Sungmin and Kyuhyun a couple of times, but none was answered. He thought they were still asleep – it was eight in the morning for ’s sakes.

He took the bus to Kyuhyun’s apartment. It was a slightly long trip because Yesung’s house was at the more sophisticated part of the city and Kyuhyun’s was at the other more sophisticated part of the city, in other words, their houses are at the opposite sides of the city.

There were not many people in the bus at the time. It was a peaceful weekend, he thought. He takes the seat at the back of the bus, he thought it was peaceful there.

He walks out of the bus when it reached Kyuhyun’s condo. He tries calling them again but, like before, nobody answered.

He shrugs it off and walks in the building. He got up to Kyuhyun’s floor using the elevator – you’d be a lunatic for using the stairs. He rings the doorbell a few times but nobody answered as expected. Ryeowook brings out the keys to Kyuhyun’s house from his backpack – it’s been Ryeowook’s ‘function’ to visit Kyuhyun and cook for him every weekend since they became friends.

“Kyubabieeeee!” Ryeowook shrieks the moment he enters the condo unit. But nobody answered. He runs to the leather couch to check if his brother is there. “Hyung is at work again,” he sight.

He then walks to Kyuhyun’s bedroom and throws the door open. “Kyubabieeeee!!!” he shrieks again. His grin turns into an astonished expression.

Sungmin jumps up to a sitting position when he heard his brother’s voice. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, sits up slowly and sleepily. “Good morning,” he murmurs sleepily.

Ryeowook’s eyes start to twitch. He could see clearly who Kyuhyun was with despite the darkness in the the room.

Sungmin speaks up. “It’s not-”

Ryeowook cuts him off with a giggle. “I’m sorry, I think I’m interrupting,” he walks out of the room and closes the door giggling.

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun who was lying back again. “Kyuhyun!” he yells at the younger boy, “this is all your fault! Explain to Ryeowook that there’s nothing between us. NOW!”

“Ok,” Kyuhyun utters, his back facing Sungmin.

Sungmin walks out of the room and Kyuhyun walks behind him, still wiping sleep off his eyes, to find Ryeowook cooking in the kitchen – it was easy, the living room and the kitchen were separated by only a few counters.

The eldest in the room collapses on the couch, his bed, and Kyuhyun walks to the bathroom.

Ryeowook turns the stove off, finished with what he was cooking. And skips to Sungmin happily. He gapes when his eyes landed on Sungmin - probably because he finds his hyung's fashion sense weird: school uniform for pajamas. He shrugs it off. “Hyung,” Ryeowook starts, his eyes sparkling, “why didn’t you tell me you were dating Kyuhyun?”

Sungmin gawks at Ryeowook until he manages to start explaining. “It’s not what-”

“Wookie,” Kyuhyun walks out of the bathroom and walks to where Sungmin and Ryeowook were sitting. To Sungmin’s surprise, Kyuhyun sits beside him instead of sitting beside Ryeowook.

“So,” Ryeowook grabs Sungmin’s hands. “Are you both official?”

“Wookie, you see-”

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun nods and pulls Sungmin to his direction, making him lean on Kyuhyun.

Sungmin widens his eyes at a smirking Kyuhyun. He then starts explaining everything to Ryeowook himself, but the latter was too busy jumping around with joy.

“Hyung, don’t be shy. It’s normal,” Ryeowook jumps to the couch placed to the opposite direction of Sungmin’s ‘bed.’ “I’m a matchmaker,” Ryeowook sighs in pure satisfaction of himself.