Angst

It's A Small World After All

Ryeowook walked out of the grocery store in a fast pace. "Are you at work already?" he squealed, "okay!" He practically skipped to the department store, wagging the plastic bag he had at one hand.

"Ryeowookie," Yesung stared at his approaching boyfriend.

"Hi!" Ryeowook greeted in a high(er) pitch. He stood in front of Yesung, adjusting to the surroundings. Ryeowook had never been to the store before. "What do you do here?"

"I work," Yesung looked down at Ryeowook and grappled the plastic bag in his hand. "Food? Why are you here? It's raining!"

"What kind of work do you do here?" the younger boy pretty much ignored Yesung's question.

"I stand here," Yesung answered simply, skipping to the spot he was assigned to stand in - beside Eunhyuk.

"Like a sec guard?" Ryeowook ran towards Yesung's side, copying the latter's position.

"No, no. Not like a guard," Yesung tried to think of words to describe his job. "I'm more like a-"

"Donghae!" Ryeowook squealed, flailing his arms.

"Donghae?"

"Over there!" Ryeowook pointed his lips and index finger at the man sitting on one of the benches inside the store.

Before Yesung's mind could register how they knew each other, Ryeowook pretty much shamelessly ran to the boy squealing. He sighed and went to their direction.

"Wookie!" Donghae was caught into his dongsaeng's arms. "Why are you here? It's raining!"

"I wanna eat with Yesungie," Ryeowook answered cutely, sticking his thumb up and pointing over his shoulder where Yesung was.

Donghae gaped at Yesung who stopped in front of him. His stare was intense, anyone who met his eyes could have the tendency to melt any second. "So that's why he looked so familiar," Donghae whispered, not meaning for Ryeowook or Yesung to hear. He painted back a smile and stretched his arm out to Yesung. "I'm Donghae, you must be the school nurse."

"Yea," Yesung did not even look at Donghae, let alone took his hand.

"Let's go eat, Yesungie!" Ryeowook squealed again, grabbing Yesung by the arm and pulling him away. "Bye Hae!"

&&

Sungmin stared at his phone with a blank expression, looking at nothing in particular. There were thirty missed calls when he turned it on, all from Kyuhyun. There were messages, too, that Sungmin did not even bother reading.

"That's right," he smiled thinly, "I haven't told him yet."

He stood up from the bed and tossed his phone just somewhere on the cushion. He changed into a black skin-hugging shirt and grey skinny jeans.

"Why would he care, anyway?" he grabbed one of the many white umbrellas standing beside the equally white shoe rack. "I mean, it's not like he'd be looking for me right now. He's probably peacefully resting," and with that he marched out of Yesung's apartment.

&&

"How do we get home?" Ryeowook asked, taking a bite off the McDonald's cheeseburger Yesung ordered for him.

"I didn't bring a car," Yesung face-palmed himself.

"I brought an umbrella!" Ryeowook put his burger down and grabbed a foldable white umbrella from his messenger bag.

"That's mine."

"Yeah," Ryeowook smiled and examined it, "why do you have so many of these things?"

"My mother sends me those," Yesung took a sip off his coffee. He was not in the mood to eat so he decided to go for coffee.

"Say," Ryeowook looked up at him, "you never tell me anything about your family."

"You never do, either."

"Duh, genius. That's because I don't have one."

"Don't you consider Sungmin family?"

"I talk about him all the time!" Ryeowook flailed, speaking with his mouth full, "you pretty much know him up under his clothes."

Yesung blushed, "well, you never ask."

"So," Ryeowook took another bite off his burger, "how's your family like?"

"Well," Yesung looked up and leaned closer to the table they were aligned with. "They're pretty well off. They gave me all the things I own today. My car, my house, even my cheap job."

"Really?" Ryeowook gave Yesung a that's-why look, "any siblings?"

"Just one. His name's Jongjin," Yesung grinned, "they say he's better looking than I am."

"He must be a god," Ryeowook giggled, "your mom?"

"My mom? Well," Yesung looked further up, tapping his teaspoon on the table, "she's caring, thoughtful. The apartment we live in used to be hers. She really likes white and umbrellas. She said it's because Jongjin and I were both born on a rainy day."

Ryeowook did not fail to notice the happy smile on Yesung's face despite his view's angle. It was rare to see Yesung smiling like that. The only time he had seen Yesung like that was when he confessed. "You must really miss them."

"Yeah," Yesung flashed a grin at Ryeowook.

Oh, how the younger boy wished he could always see his lover smiling that way. "What about your dad?"

Yesung's smile slowly faded away after hearing Ryeowook's question.

Just then Ryeowook regretted even asking him.

"I don't have a dad," Yesung said simply, a blank expression still on.

"Oh," they stayed looking at whatever was under their chins for a few seconds that felt like forever.

"Let's go," Yesung again put a thin smile, "it's getting late."

&&

"Lee Hyukjae!" Donghae whined... cutely.

"What?" it had been the gazillionth time Eunhyuk yelled at Donghae today.

"Are you planning on forgiving me?" Donghae looked up at him and flashed his puppy eyes.

Those puppy eyes that Eunhyuk could not resist. He shook his head vigorously trying to get rid of the thought and yelled, "no!"

&&

"It's nice to have you back, Min," a girl wearing a thin, white nightgown hugged Sungmin as he entered the basement.

"Yeah," Sungmin awkwardly patted the girl's back. When the girl finally released him, he dropped his bag somewhere soft in the room.

"Two rooms away from the elevator on the second floor," the girl said in a serious voice, browsing through a blue record book. "Nope, not a new face," she winked at Sungmin.

He sighed, thinking it must be one of those fat, married ahjussis that don't stop coming back for some more Min. Some more unwilling, disgusted Min.

&&

"Now what did I say about still coming here?"

Sungmin gawked at him, he is DEFINITELY not a greasy, married ahjussi but one thing was for sure, he came back for some Min. "Why are you here?" he asked as he closed the door and stood in front of it.

"Sungmin," Kyuhyun walked towards Sungmin and grabbed him by the arm, making the latter cringe, "I said I'd take care of you."

Sungmin tried to brush Kyuhyun's hand away, but he was as strong as he thought. "You're hurting me!"

"I said I'd pay your fees for you!" Kyuhyun tightened his grip on Sungmin's arm, unaware of the bruises forming there, "Why are you still coming here?"

"Let go, Kyu!" Sungmin again tried to pull Kyuhyun's arm away, this time harder. But, again, his effort was left in vain.

Kyuhyun did not say anything anymore. He dragged Sungmin into the middle of the room and threw him to the bed, going all fours on top of him.

"Kyuhyun," Sungmin rested his hands on Kyuhyun's arms which were now leaning on both sides of his head. "Don't do this when you're mad."

Kyuhyun shut Sungmin up by pushing their lips together, the latter's nails still digging into his working arms.

The smaller boy resisted still, not opening his mouth for Kyuhyun.

"I'm a paying customer," Kyuhyun breathed into Sungmin's ear, his lips slightly brushing against the older's skin. It was enough to send shivers down Sungmin's spine and catch him off guard.

The next thing they knew was they were sprawled on the bed, tongues battling for domination.
Kyuhyun broke the kiss and bent down to level his head with Sungmin's growing . He then teased it with a kiss which made Sungmin moan a bit. He stretched his body back up and ravished Sungmin's neck, not pulling his hand away from the latter's clothed .

Sungmin gripped Kyuhyun's hair, at the pleasure on his neck and his length. "Kyuhyun, we can talk about this."

Kyuhyun ignored Sungmin and pulled himself away from him. He pulled up the boy's shirt, revealing a well toned chest and young, pink s. With Sungmin's hair spread on the red pillow behind his head, he was the epitome of sin and innocence all the same. He flicked his tongue against Sungmin's while his hand travelled around Sungmin's chest, the other still resting on his crotch.

"Kyu," Sungmin managed to mutter in between moans and sobs, "we can talk this over."

Kyuhyun ignored him. He wasted no time pulling down Sungmin's tight pants, he ripped it off, its buttons sent flying in the air. He stared at the throbbing length for a few seconds before putting it in his mouth.

Sungmin felt his veins throb as Kyuhyun bobbed his head on his pelvis. The feeling was so intense it made him arch his back, gripping the white bed sheet. The feeling of Kyuhyun's tongue rotating around his head and his lips on his shaft got the best of him. Pleasure was invading his whole body even swallowing his saliva made his throat tingle.

Kyuhyun's mouth released Sungmin's , the pre- off the shaft. He pushed himself up and jumped off the bed. He walked to his dresser, grabbed a bottle of lube, and went back on top of Sungmin.
"Kyu," Sungmin brushed his fingers against Kyuhyun's arm, "we can talk this over."

Kyuhyun ignored him again and shoved one finger into Sungmin's entrance harshly. After pushing one finger in full length, another finger followed. His fingers scissor-ed inside Sungmin, making the latter arch his back in either pleasure or pain. Kyuhyun did not insert more fingers, he found something else to do the job. He ped his pants and threw it somewhere. He compressed himself with Sungmin.

Kyuhyun hooked Sungmin's legs around his waist, his arms around Sungmin's shoulder as he pushed the head of his into the boy's entrance.  "You're a ," Kyuhyun breathed into Sungmin's ear, "a ."

Sungmin moaned a bit. He tugged on Kyuhyun's hair, "Kyu."

Kyuhyun slammed his whole length into Sungmin, making the latter gasp. "Sorry," he breathed into Sungmin's ear. As much as he was upset about Sungmin leaving without a word, he couldn't stand seeing him hurt, let alone have him as the reason.

Sungmin nodded slightly with his eyes shut, pain evident in his face.

Kyuhyun continued pushing into Sungmin in a slow pace. This time, along with his shaft.
The base of Sungmin's foot prod into Kyuhyun's bare cheeks, pushing him in deeper. He jerked Kyuhyun's shirt, trying to tell him that there were too much threads.

Kyuhyun stretched up and pulled away his shirt, his never leaving Sungmin's insides. He flung his arms around Sungmin's shoulder again after throwing his shirt somewhere.

Sungmin attempted to touch himself but Kyuhyun took his hands and held them up his head, leaving aching to be felt up.

Kyuhyun smirked and quickened his ing into Sungmin. He pushed his body closer to Sungmin's, his abdomen brushing Sungmin's member repeatedly. All the friction made both of them moan.

"This is what you get for going away without saying anything," Kyuhyun slammed into Sungmin, the sound of skins slapping echoed all over the room.

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin gasped and started crying. It wasn't because of the pain, he was used to it, but the fact that it was Kyuhyun inflicting it. The Kyuhyun that he loved.

After a few more minutes of hard ing, , and crying, Kyuhyun released his seed inside of Sungmin. He collapsed on top of the latter and released his wrists where bruises have formed.

Sungmin's face rose and fell, he was not yet satisfied, and Kyuhyun left him begging for more, but said man was too exhausted to do any further. He moved his arm in an attempt to start , but Kyuhyun shoved it away.

Kyuhyun bent down and put Sungmin's member in his hand, the shaft and massaging the head. His other hand massaged Sungmin's balls. He did not even have to go any further than that, several more flicks of Kyuhyun's tongue and Sungmin almost pulled all his hair out and arched his back as he came inside Kyuhyun's mouth. Kyuhyun swallowed all of Sungmin's and some of the expel from on his shaft.
Both of them collapsed on the bed, panting, wordless.

"Sungmin," Kyuhyun turned to look at Sungmin just when his breathing went back to normal. He did not receive a response. Instead of waiting for Sungmin to call him back, he pulled his shoulders up to level his head with Sungmin and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm sorry."