Dream

It's A Small World After All

“So, how’s it like?”

Sungmin had been gaping on his beer as if it would disappear in a flash. For some reason he found himself sitting with the famous U-know and Max. The fact that he was face to face with guys he loved and looked up to so much made his intestines swirl. “What?” he turns to the person talking to him.

U-know chuckles slightly, “what’s it like to be an idol’s lover?”

“It’s,” he thinks about what he was supposed to say for a while, making both Max and U-know raise their brows, “fine!” he smiles at them and continues to stare at his beer. He was so absorbed by the beer he failed to hear Max whine “I’m hungry.”

He then remembers that he went there with Kyuhyun and he starts looking around for him, luring a “what is it?” from the guys sitting with him. He notices a familiar figure at his left. Being able to make out who it was, he excuses himself from the guys and walks to the familiar figure. “What is he doing here?”

“Hm?” a thin young man turns to face Sungmin, “oh, hyung.”

“Ryeowook?” Sungmin pulls him to a corner, “what are you doing here?”

“I went with Yesung,” the smaller by two centimeters man looks up at his hyung, “who would’ve thought Onew was his childhood friend?” Ryeowook stops laughing when he realized Sungmin was gaping at him like he was some kind of disgrace to his country.

“I should’ve told you earlier,” the younger boy stares at his feet.

Sungmin gulps, he couldn’t believe what he heard. “You’re staying with the,” he gulps again, widening his eyes even more “school nurse?”

His brother nods whilst looking down.

He gapes at him again, imagining about what possibly happened to his brother during his stay there and what pulled him to stay there. He was about to speak when he felt someone grab his arm fiercely and pull him away from Ryeowook.

“Jagiya.”

“What?”

“Seohyun,” Kyuhyun stands in front of a pretty girl, holding Sungmin so that he would not lose his balance. “He’s my jagiya,” he giggles.

“Really?” Seohyun forces a smile at Kyuhyun. “He’s cute,” she stretches her arm to touch Sungmin’s face, but Kyuhyun shoves her hand away.

“He’s mine,” he grins. “But let’s keep this between us, okay? None of the staff need to know. Kay thanks bye.”

&&

“What was that?” Sungmin stomps exactly as they step foot in Kyuhyun’s condo.

“What was what?” Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin as he was locking the door, the latter frowning even more, “listen, I’m tired, let’s talk about this later. I’ll buy you a bed tomorrow, don’t worry.”

“Why did you tell them I was your boyfriend?” Sungmin didn’t even take off his shoes and went straight to the couch – his nest.

Kyuhyun sighs, he couldn’t believe he had to do an explanation this late at night. “Someone from SME uploaded a photo on his Twitter where me and Seohyun were talking to each other, side to side. Then this morning, Sooman-hyung told me that they were going to publish a scandal about me and Seohyun, making us SM’s official couple. They were happy about it.”

Sungmin widens his eyes at his dongsaeng. “So you think using me again is a way to get out of it?”

“Yeah.”

“This is too much!”

“You’re staying here for free, and I’m paying your brother’s tuition fees.”

Sungmin bites his lips, keeping the tears from gushing out of his eyes. He was feeling worthless again, and Kyuhyun is the reason… again. Sure, he’s too much, but he doesn’t want to go back to .

“Let’s go sleep,” Kyuhyun walks up to him, “I’m sorry, okay? It’s been a long day. Good night,” Kyuhyun was unaware of how soft he was being, all he wanted to do at the moment is shut Sungmin up and go sleep.

&&

“I love you,” he was seated in a red sports car with Yesung, his head cuddled to the his hyung’s masculine shoulder.

“I love you too,” his hyung replies back softly. He drives to a free empty parking lot – parking lots are not loaded when it’s the middle of the night.

Yesung pulls him closer and looks him in the eyes. “Is it okay if I kiss you?”

“I’d love it if you would.”

And they pull into a deep kiss, tongues fighting for dominance, hands roaming around each other.

Ryeowook feels Yesung’s hand groping his from his jeans. He rests his left hand on the latter’s leg, his other hand busy gripping Yesung’s hair.

It was getting hot when Yesung decided to pull away, making Ryeowook frown. He kisses the smaller man on the cheek. “Ryeowook,” he whispers at Ryeowook’s ear seductively.

Ryeowook was not able to answer, he was busy savoring the sensual effect of Yesung’s hoarse voice and hot breath against his neck.

“Ryeowook,” he whispers again, slightly stronger this time.

“Ryeowook! God dammit I’ll be ing late!” his whisper turns into a yell, making Ryeowook sit up stiffly.

It was just a dream.

“Ryeowook!” Yesung was standing next to his bed in his faded shirt and boxers. “Look at the time! Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“It’s seven fifty,” Ryeowook utters with a husky small voice, sleep obviously still kept his words from coming out naturally.

“Class starts at eight! Now get up and make me breakfast!” Yesung pulls the sheets away from Ryeowook. He widens his eyes and looks away. “And get rid of that while you’re at it.”

Ryeowook looks up at Yesung questioningly, and then to his groin. He covers the wet bulge there and blushes.

Yesung starts walking away, and that’s how their awkward moment ended.

&&

“Hae,” Sungmin turns to Donghae who had his mind 1000 miles away from him – and who surprisingly wasn’t able to hear him despite their table distance. “Donghae,” he calls out louder.

“Yes?” Donghae snaps out and turns to Sungmin.

“What’s up with you?” the older boy sighs. “Your food is going to rot if you don’t eat it.”

“Sorry, hyung,” he grabs his spoon and starts eating the food his ‘jagiya’ made for him.

“You’ve been like that since this morning,” Sungmin looks at him worriedly, “you can tell me what’s wrong, Hae.”

“Nothing,” Donghae grins at his hyung and continues eating.

“Okay, if you say so.” Sungmin stands up from his place, “I’m going to Ryeowook.”

“Okay.”

Sungmin walks out of the classroom and into Ryeowook’s which was just a few classrooms away from his. As expected, he finds Ryeowook there, eating with Kyuhyun and other people he did not know of.

Ryeowook turns to him and smiles while Kyuhyun just kept eating, completely ignoring the presence of his ‘boyfriend.’ He smile turns upside down when he notices his hyung’s stern expression.

Sungmin grips Ryeowook’s hand, earning attention from the mass in the classroom. “We need to talk,” he pulls him out of the classroom and into the men’s bathroom.

Ryeowook looked nervous all throughout the trip to the bathroom. He knew his hyung was going to lecture him.

“You’re going back to Kyuhyun’s,” Sungmin turns to his dongsaeng, looking more upset than ever.

“What?” but Ryeowook looked more upset.

“I’m coming by Yesung-seonsaeng’s after class to pick you up.”

“But hyung…”

Sungmin cuts his brother off, “No buts, Ryeowook. Do you know what this can do to Yesung’s job and your image as a student?”

The younger boy wasn’t able to hold his tears back in any longer, he cries out. “What about you? Do you know what your relationship with Kyuhyun can cost his career? Aren’t we in the same boat, hyung? Why am I the only supporting one? Why is it that you can get what you want when I can’t?”