Babo

It's A Small World After All

itle : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook, and Eunhae
Genre : drama, romance, fluff (probably gonna drop this anytime soon), implied (?)
Warning :
Rating : PG13
Disclaimer : just Sungmin *gets shot*

***CHAPTER 6***

Yesung wakes up without the smell of something cooking, much to his surprise. He quickly jumps off his bed – he lets Ryeowook sleep in the guestroom – and promenades to the kitchen happily. The inviting view and smell of kimchi rice and fish welcomes him. He cringes when he reads the note sandwiched between the fridge door and a cherry looking magnet.

“I’ll be back ^^”

Yesung growls and goes back to bed. “Why is this my life?”

&&

“Why did you tell him that?” Sungmin stands up and throws a pillow to Kyuhyun who was still seated on the couch.

Kyuhyun catches it because he’s cool like that. “It’s the right thing to do.”

“What?” Sungmin yells at him, his cheeks turning red and hot from anger.

 “I have my personal reasons.”

“Why do you have to think only about yourself?”

“Because the world revolves around me,” the taller boy smirks.

“What the,” Sungmin drops his jaw and gapes at Kyuhyun. This boy is impossible, Sungmin thought. His cheeks turn even redder and his eyes turn moist and puffy. He was so angry he wanted to cry. The fact that Kyuhyun lied to Ryeowook and told him they were together was not the only thing upsetting him, the anger he felt about it was ten times inferior compared to the other reason he was upset. He wanted to punch Kyuhyun for being so conceited and self-centered. It made him feel worthless.

The younger didn’t fail to notice the Sungmin’s anger. He stands up, grabs his elder by the arms, and pulls him to his own body, trying to calm him down.

Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun away. “What are you doing?” he yells at the leaner boy again.

“Comforting you.”

Realization hits Sungmin and he jumps away from Kyuhyun, pointing at him accusingly. “You’re trying to make my brother jealous!”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. “Took you long enough.”

“Don’t use me, you .”

Kyuhyun pauses for a while, thinking of a way to get Sungmin to agree. “What about,” he looks at the ceiling, thinking of something.

Like the naive boy Sungmin was, he looks up at the ceiling as well thinking there was something there. “What?”

Kyuhyun snaps his fingers. “Quit all your jobs.”

“Whut?” Sungmin gawks at him.

“I’ll pay for Ryeowook’s tuition fees,” Kyuhyun bites his lips, still thinking of something, “and you can stay here for as long as you want as long as you do part of the housework. And you’ll pretend to be my lover in front of Ryeowook in return.”

Sungmin was frozen. His mind was having trouble processing what Kyuhyun had said. He was snapped back into reality when Kyuhyun slapped his cheek playfully. “You’ll really do that?” he says, his eyes flashing uncontrollably.

“Yeah.”

“And you’ll let me sleep in a bed?”

“Hmmmm,” Kyuhyun sarcastically does a thinking pose. “No,” he walks away, retreating back to the bedroom. He turns around when he heard a camera click. “What are you doing?”

“Telling my followers on twitter that we’re official lovers.”

“What?” Kyuhyun jumps on Sungmin and tries to grab his phone, but Sungmin stretches his hand up so Kyuhyun wouldn’t reach it. “You wouldn’t.”

“If you let me sleep in a bed.”

“Fine!”

&&

“Hmm, he’s still asleep,” Ryeowook walks to the kitchen and smiles when he sees the breakfast he set all finished up. He looks around the place and realizes how much it had changed since he started living with Yesung. Black solid matter had been forming on the used-to-be-white stove, dusts were everywhere, and everything white around the house – which is mostly everything – had turned beige.

Realizing this, Ryeowook puts on his apron, grabs his cleaning gear, and starts sweeping.

&&

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Donghae wakes up to a smiling Eunhyuk, like always. “Breakfast is ready.”

Donghae sits up sleepily as he stares at Eunhyuk’s retreating back.

They had been living together as lovers for three years now. To Donghae, though, Eunhyuk was just some kind of fling. He tells Donghae how much he loves him every day and proves it in bed, while the sweetest thing Donghae had ever told him was ‘don’t leave me.’ Donghae felt guilty at the start, but he started getting used to it and took advantage of Eunhyuk every time he had the chance to. Eunhyuk didn’t seem to mind, he never once asked Donghae why he doesn’t reciprocate his love.

All the sleep was gushed out of Donghae’s head when he felt something hard hit his head.

“Yah!” he picks up the lotion bottle thrown to his head lying on the bed and raises it up, making Eunhyuk run away giggling.

“Yah!” he picks up the lotion bottle thrown to his head lying on the bed and raises it up, making Eunhyuk run away giggling.

Donghae sighs and stands up lazily, not bothering to make the bed. He walks scrambles to the dining room lazily and sits in front of Eunhyuk. Fried egg and octopus sausages were set on his side of the table. Octopus sausages, like the ones Sora used to make for him.

&&

Kyuhyun was reading a book with his feet on the table, peeking at cleaning Sungmin from time to time. “Sungmin?” he summons Sungmin coldly and the latter appears in front of him in a flash. “Since you’re working for me now, run my errands,” he shoves a lengthwise long paper and his wallet to the older boy’s chest.

“What’s this?” Sungmin asks, not even looking at the paper.

“Read it, babo.”

Sungmin’s eyes examine the paper from top to bottom, still looking confused. “What do you need flour for? And should you really specify where I should go buy these stuff?”

“Why are you questioning me?” the younger boy glares at Sungmin. “Just go!” he yells.

Sungmin shrieks and quickly walks to the doorway to grab his coat and shoes. It’s been cold outside and home clothes topped off by pretty coats are in season. His hands travel down every coat he sees, including some owned by Kyuhyun. In the end, he chose to wear his favorite fuzzy fuchsia coat.

He briskly walks out of the building and arrives at the supermarket after a fifteen minute long taxi ride. He curses Kyuhyun for not driving him there as he walks into the store.

“Annyeonghasyeo,” five ladies greet him simultaneously. He bows at each one of them, obviously oblivious of the fact that most customers usually ignore them and walk in with blank expressions. It was his first time shopping in a super market.

He looks at the shopping list from time to time and puts everything in his hands – he thought getting a basket has a price. He usually buys what he and Ryeowook need in mini-markets or those smelly meat bazaars.

“Ryeowook,” he mumbles.

He mentally facepalms when he remembers Ryeowook staying somewhere else for two months already. “Stupid,” he insults himself for only thinking about asking Ryeowook where he was staying at the moment.  He was zoned out of his thoughts when he bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry, are you okay?” the man who bumped into him reaches down to pick up the things Sungmin dropped and Sungmin remains standing. The man chuckles, “do you have issues about baskets?”

Sungmin’s heart starts to beat fast when the man looks up at him, smiling, then widening his eyes.

“Eunhyuk?”