I Missed You

It's A Small World After All

3AM. He was seated on the couch facing the flat screen TV hanging on the wall. All that could be heard from around the room were the shhs and the zzzs the TV made. Donghae stared blankly at the pink-haired anime boy talking behind the glass of the screen. He had lost track of how long he had been sitting there wasting electricity. He had only started watching the anime playing as of the moment a few hours ago and he didn’t even know what episode he was watching anymore. His mind had been blank the whole time. Just when he was about to pass out from the excess blankness in his head, the doorbell went off. He let out a grunt as he threw the bowl of popcorn previously sitting on his lap to the cushions, realizing seconds later that it wasn’t empty like he thought it was. The bell rang again. He grunted again, more exasperatedly than the last time. “Just when I didn’t want to be bothered.” He scrambled towards the door and opened it quickly; readying all the curses he could think of for the person who paid a visit in the ing middle of the night.


“Hae,” Eunhyuk breathed in between pants. He leaned against the side of the doorway obviously exhausted.


Donghae blinked, all swears he readied gone. He stared blankly at Eunhyuk, not knowing what to do. He was afraid that if he said the wrong word or moved the direction, Eunhyuk would beat the out of him. “I haven’t packed your stuff yet,” he managed to utter.


Eunhyuk straightened up, his chest still rising and falling inconsistently. He looked at Donghae quizzically. He pulled Donghae by the collar and continued his panting into the latter’s mouth, pushing the two of them into the house in the process. He closed the door with his foot.

 

Donghae allowed himself to be pushed around (literally) by Eunhyuk as he stared wide eyed at the blankness behind the latter’s back. Next thing he knew, he was pushed down his bed, Eunhyuk still breathing into his mouth. Finally getting a hold of himself, he gripped Eunhyuk’s shoulders and switched their positions so that he was on all fours on top of his lover. He pulled their faces away. “So does this mean you’re forgiving me?”


“Only if you satisfy me,” the boy at the bottom teased. Not wasting any more time, he pulled Donghae back down.


Donghae gave Eunhyuk’s lips a peck. He smiled, “I missed you.”

He nibbled Eunhyuk’s lip unintentionally harshly that it formed a bruise, but none of the two of them gave it any thought. Instead, it pulled out a pleasured moan from Eunhyuk. He slipped his tongue into Eunhyuk’s mouth, exploring every nook and cranny it could touch.


Seconds later, Eunhyuk’s tongue went into active mode and battled with the other’s ravishing lingua. He placed his arm behind him and pushed himself up so that he was semi-seated under Donghae.


Donghae had his left hand gripping Eunhyuk’s dark scarlet hair from the back of his head and his other roaming around Eunhyuk’s torso.


“Hae,” Eunhyuk breathed into Donghae’s mouth, his hands tugging on the latter’s blue, Nemo patterned pajama top. They pulled away from one another and looked straight at each other’s faces for a good while, their eyes filled with lust and impatience.


Donghae pushed Eunhyuk down gently and straddled his waist. He pulled Eunhyuk’s white v-neck over his head, hanging his arms up with it. He started working on the latter’s neck, making sure to leave marks. His left hand his lover’s well-toned Pecs while the other made its way into his pants (not even the author knows how it was able to enter despite the tightness of the uke’s jeans).


Eunhyuk flung his arms around Donghae’s neck, pulling the latter down with the shirt binding his arms. “Hae,” he breathed into his dongsaeng’s ear, making sure to send shivers down his spine – and it did.


Donghae nibbled on the shell of Eunhyuk’s ear as he fumbled with the buttons of his jeans. He pulled the latter’s jeans along with his boxers down to his thighs and kneaded , earning a soft moan from the boy under him.

“Hae,” Eunhyuk whispered for the third time. He whined, “Stop teasing. Damn it.”

The boy on all fours chuckled. He pulled his head away from Eunhyuk’s neck and fondled his right with his free hand; his other hand still on the latter’s length. He brushed his tongue against his lover’s other as he played with the other one with his fingers and all Eunhyuk was able to do was moan. After a few flicks of his tongue, he kissed his way down to Eunhyuk’s groin and cupped the latter’s . “All I did was tease you and you’re already this hard?”

Eunhyuk snarled, trying to hide the faint blush on his cheeks.

Donghae brushed a finger down Eunhyuk’s shaft, making him moan roughly. His other hand squeezed Eunhyuk’s balls.

The muscles in Eunhyuk’s legs clenched as he arched. He grunted, “Hurry up and stop teasing, Hae.”

“Fine, fine.” Donghae ringed Eunhyuk’s with his fingers as he flicked his tongue against its head while cocking his fingers on the latter’s shaft. He put the latter’s whole member into his mouth and started bobbing his head against it, humming occasionally.

Eunhyuk arched his back, feeling pleasure occupying his body all over. After a few minutes of receiving the mind blowing pleasure Donghae gave, he felt pressure pooling from the lower part of his abdomen. “Donghae!” he screamed, throwing his head up as he came into said boy’s mouth.

Donghae blinked. “Yah! That was too quick.”

Eunhyuk wanted to yell at him but all his energy was pulled out from the pleasure he had just released. “Yah,” he said as he panted, “It’s not like I can control this. Babo.”

The younger boy brushed a little amount of dribbling down Eunhyuk’s shaft with his fingers and teased his s with it, making him moan as he panted. He pulled himself up and positioned himself in between Eunhyuk’s legs, “You had your fun. Don’t mind if I have mine,” he smirked.

Eunhyuk looked down at him, “Can’t you wait a little more?”

Donghae ignored Eunhyuk and pointed his index finger at the drawer beside the bed. “Hand me that,” he was referring to the strawberry flavored sitting on top of the box.

Eunhyuk, ever so vulnerable to his boyfriend, did as he said.

Donghae pulled down his boxers and slipped the onto his length. He pointed again, “That, too.”

Eunhyuk lifted himself a bit and grabbed the sachet of mint flavored lube sitting by the bed’s headboard. He examined it before handing it to Donghae, “Won’t this feel cold inside me?”

“Won’t that feel good?” he snatched the sachet from Eunhyuk’s hand and tore it. He applied a generous amount to his fingers before shoving two into Eunhyuk’s entrance, making the latter squeak as he twitched once. He leaned his body on Eunhyuk’s chest, watching for his reaction. He was so he didn’t even do more to ready the older boy. He pushed his length towards the taller boy’s entrance, but not into. He didn’t want to hurt him just yet. “Is it okay now?”

Eunhyuk nodded. His eyes were shut tight.

Donghae pushed the head of his length into Eunhyuk’s . He looked up at Eunhyuk to check if he was feeling fine with it.

“I’m okay,” Eunhyuk said. With that Donghae continued pushing into Eunhyuk in a dreadfully slow pace. He put his arms around Donghae’s neck and dug his nails into the skin his pajama top exposed and scowled, “Damn it! It’s not like it’s my ing first time.”

“Okay, okay,” Donghae chuckled, “So impatient.” He held up Eunhyuk’s legs and wrapped them around his waist. He pushed his whole length into him, still moving in a slow pace. He on the skin of Eunhyuk’s neck as he into him slowly. His s grew more and more expeditious to the point that he was practically slamming into Eunhyuk.

With one of Donghae’s s he hit Eunhyuk’s prostate, “H-Hae!” Eunhyuk screamed unsteadily as he was being shaken by Donghae’s s.

Donghae stopped his ing and dug his head into Eunhyuk’s chest panting. “This is tiring,” he said in between pants.

“Aigoo,” Eunhyuk whined. He slipped off the shirt binding his arms and switched their positions so that he was riding on top of Donghae. He pushed himself up and down on top of Donghae, using his hands on Donghae’s chest as support. They moaned each other’s names shamefully and moaned to the calling of their names. After a few more hard pushes, they both came – Donghae into Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk onto Donghae’s abdomen.

Eunhyuk collapsed on Donghae’s chest. He savored the feeling of the tremor of Donghae’s clothed chest against his.

“I love you,” Donghae said as he ran his hand against Eunhyuk’s hair.

Eunhyuk looked up at him and smiled, giving him a soft peck on the lips.

&&

Yesung woke up the next day with the unfamiliar feeling of emptiness. He had lived with it for so long yet he felt so unused to it. He ran his hand through the empty space beside him where Ryeowook was supposed to be in. Just then he recognized the smell of something cooking and the sounds of clanking. Psyched, he hurriedly stood up and walked briskly towards his kitchen, expecting Ryeowook to be there.


“Good morning,” school uniform clad Sungmin turned around to face Yesung with a smile.


Yesung blinked, not knowing how to feel. “Good morning,” he uttered sleepily. He pulled out a chair from under the dining table and settled himself there. “How long did I sleep?”

 

“Let’s see,” Sungmin said loud enough for Yesung to hear against the cracking sound of boiling cooking oil. “Around fifteen hours, I think.”

 

“Oh,” the older man rested his head on the table.

 

“I’m off,” Sungmin set the bowl on the table and untied the laces of the pink apron (God knows where it came from) he was wearing. “See you!” he ran towards the door energetically with a smile on his face.

 

Yesung didn’t respond to what Sungmin said. His head stayed in his palms for a second then he looked up, not hearing the door thud like he expected. “Sungmin?” he called. Not receiving a response, he stood up and walked towards the main door. “Oh my God, Sungmin!”

 

&&

 

Ryeowook nudged Kyuhyun. He was ignored for the latter kept trying to figure out the solution to the almost impossible math sentence written on the board. “Kyu,” he whispered but still received no response. “Kyuhyun!” he whined, shaking Kyuhyun by the arm.


“Aish!” Kyuhyun exasperatedly tilted his head towards the smaller boy, “What is it?”

 

Ryeowook pouted. Kyuhyun had never been that unforgiving with him, “I have this bad feeling in my stomach. It’s weird.”

 

The taller boy rolled his eyes and shifted his attention back to what he was doing. For some reason, he was feeling it too. He tried to keep himself from being bothered about it.

 

“Meanie,” Ryeowook uttered as he went back the Math problem he was supposed to be answering. Just when his eyes were about to roll to the back of his head seeing the complicated sentence, his phone rang. “Because I can't sleep ‘til you're next to me. No I can't live without you no more!” he widened his eyes, mentally slapping himself for not switching his phone profile to silent. He agitatedly pulled his phone from his right side pocket and pressed the red button. He looked back up, realizing that everyone in the classroom turned their heads at him.

 

“Ryeowook-ssi,” the ahjussi in front said, “Please turn that off.”

 

“Mianhe,” Ryeowook said, embarrassed. With that, everyone went back to what they were doing. He looked down to check who the caller was. Just when he was about to press the call button to check the call log, someone called again and he accidentally answered. The phone screen displayed Yesung’s name and Ryeowook immediately hung up. He put his phone back into his pocket and sighed. He tried to put his attention back to what he was previously doing, but all he could think of was the reason behind Yesung calling him. Maybe he wants to say sorry, Ryeowook thought. His phone vibrated and he sighed, thinking it was another call. He noted that it vibrated only three times, meaning it was a message.

 

‘Rywk. Cn u 2 Asan hsptl? Ts Sungmin.’

 

Ryeowook widened his eyes at the message and not at Yesung’s slightly peculiar misusage of the word ‘.’ He tried to ponder what the message that could be from either Yesung or Sungmin was trying to say, hoping it wasn’t what he thought it was.

 

&&
Yesung slipped out of the ward the moment the nurses attended to unconscious Sungmin. He didn’t even bother asking what his complication was. It’s not that he didn’t care; he just thought that he didn’t need to know.


 

He passed by a group of female students on his way out the hospital. He stared at them as he walked, thinking about something without knowing what it was. The students gave him weird looks and walked away, uttering “Pedo.”

 

“Jongwoon?” he heard someone call him from behind as he stepped out of the building. He didn’t have time to widen his eyes in familiarization of who owns the voice. He turned around.
Yesung finally had the chance to widen his eyes. He was out of breath for a while as he stared at the little beyond perfect figure standing in front of him. “Si-Siwon,” he managed to utter, still wide eyed. He was either stunned at the old “friend’s” appearance improvement or was surprised that the man was still alive.


 

Siwon smiled at him, flashing his cute dimple at the other man. “Jongwoonie,” he took still stunned Yesung into his arms, intending a friendly hug, “Where have you been? I’ve missed you!” he didn’t even give the weird looks the few people around the area shot them any mind.

 

“U-uhm,” Yesung patted Siwon in the back nervously, “Yeah. I’ve… missed you too.”

 

The taller man finally let him out of his arms, but he didn’t fully let go. He gripped Yesung by the arms and stared at his face with an amused expression, “Did you know that one of the reasons I’m here is to look for you?”

 

“Really?” Yesung gaped at Siwon. He ran his hand around the back of his head, thinking of what to say, “You shouldn’t have.”

 

Siwon grinned; it was obvious that he was extremely happy. He slid beside Yesung and pulled him by the waist, earning an extremely uncomfortable look from the latter – which he did not notice. “Come on, we have a lot of catching up to do!”

 

&&







“That’ll be 3,000 won,” Ryeowook’s head snapped up. He didn’t realize he was where he asked to be. His was thinking about something else so deeply that he didn’t even notice that he was already in the cab. He pulled his wallet out his pocket, slid out three 1000 won notes, and handed them to the driver-ahjussi.


 

He stepped out of the car and bowed towards the driver. When the cab left, he took his time to stare at the tall hospital building. “I wonder why hyung and Yesungie are here,” he cringed after he said that. Thinking about his brother and lover together made him feel weird. It made him regret ever deciding to stay with Kyuhyun and leaving his brother with his first love in the first place.

 

Getting over the thought, he dialed Yesung’s number. He hesitated on pressing the call button. “Aish,” he locked his phone, “Why should I talk to him when he hasn’t even apologized yet?” He unlocked his phone again and decided to call Sungmin. “The number you have dialed cannot be reached at this time. Please try again later. Meanwhile, why don’t you just leave a message after the beep?” Ryeowook pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at it less than happily. “Maybe I should just walk in and ask whether there’s a Sungmin or Yesung inside,” he told himself, “Yeah. I should do that.”

 

Walking the few meters to the hospital, he passed by a café connected to it. There was one specific customer who caught his attention. He slid behind one of the tall ornaments lining the glass windows of the café and observed the person. “Yesung,” he whispered.

 

Yesung was inside the café, sitting alone without a drink. He was staring at nothing in particular.

 

‘What’s he doing here?’

Just when Ryeowook thought he was alone, a man he didn’t know went towards him holding a cup of coffee in each hand. He set one on Yesung’s side of the table and settled himself on the wooden chair aligning him.

 

&&

 

“So,” Siwon started after he took his first sip off his freshly brewed coffee, “How have you been?”

 

“I’m fine… I guess,” Yesung stared at the mug Siwon set in front of him, wondering whether he should drink it or not, “What brought you here?”

 

Siwon grinned, “I looked for you.”

 

“…besides that,” Yesung finally decided to take a sip off the coffee he was served.

 

“Well,” the taller man took another sip off his coffee, “I’m debuting as a model here.”

 

Yesung blinked. Somehow he was glad that the coffee hasn’t made its way into his mouth or else he would’ve blown hot liquid out at Siwon’s perfect face. “Really?”

 

Siwon nodded, a self-satisfied smile on his face.

 

“That’s great!” The poker face Yesung had been keeping on all along turned into a smile. “I’m finally going to have a celebrity cousin,” he grinned, clapping his hands.

 

The soon to be model looked down at his mug, trying to get his thoughts together and forming them into words. “Do you know why I’m doing this?”

 

Yesung shook his head.

 

“Remember when you told me you wanted to get married to someone famous?” Siwon’s smile disappeared. He looked serious, so much that his eyes were pretty much boring into Yesung’s.

 

Yesung mentally widened his eyes – he didn’t want to offend Siwon by physically doing so.

 

“Yesungie… I came here to be with you.”

 

&&

 

“Ryeong,” Kyuhyun stood from his seat, still in his school uniform.

 

“Kyu,” Ryeowook looked at him from head to toe, noting what he was wearing. “It’s early.”

 

"You left school earlier than I did," the younger boy chuckled mockingly, "What was that about?"

 

Ryeowook looked down at his feet with a flat smile on his face. He walked towards Kyuhyun and sat on the couch the latter stood from. "I saw Yesung down at the hospital earlier."

 

The smirk on Kyuhyun's face turned into an interested expression, "Really? So did you work things out?"

 

Ryeowook shook his head, "No. He was with another guy." His smile stayed on his face, but it became sadder, "I kinda eavesdropped on them. They were talking about something related to marriage," he paused, keeping the tears from escaping his tear ducts. "Maybe he's the reason he snarled at me the other day. Maybe he found someone else and did it to get rid of me."

 

Kyuhyun looked at his best friend with a sympathetic expression. As much as he wanted to say that it probably wasn’t what he thought it was, he didn’t know for sure whether it really wasn’t. He stretched out his arms and hugged Ryeowook, causing the latter to finally break down into tears. He patted his back as he whispered comforting words to his ear. He suddenly felt like an older brother to Ryeowook, remembering how warm it felt in his sister's arms, how freely he could cry when he was around her, and her habit of continuously whispering "It's okay" and making him laugh soon after.

 

Kyuhyun tried to think of a way to make his best friend laugh, "Stop crying. Let's buy bunnies together later, okay?"

 

But Ryeowook didn't stop his squalling.

 

All Kyuhyun could do at the moment was Ryeowook's back and whisper "It's okay." "You shouldn't have gone to the hospital. Why did you go there, anyway?"

 

Ryeowook stopped crying. His eyes were still teary, but he stopped crying. He widened his eyes, realization dawning up upon him. "He did say something about Sungmin-hyung," was the last sentence of the paragraph written on his mind.