Special Ch ~

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:

Hi...Welcome back! So I've decided to do some fill in stories?...Yes we'll call them that. This is my YouTube channel since the show is done.

So this Special Chapter...uh well is there any story you're interested in hearing. Like something I skipped over and you just want to hear.

Cuz I have something to say...so I couldn't say this for the show, but this happened after actually.

Found what this Special a chapter will be about

The boy my Twins bullied, (which I am ashamed of them for) well I found out who's his parents were.

Uhhhh...So here's the story 🤦🏻‍♀️...

So after they had their talks with their Aunts and Uncles...they had a lot of time to think.

So the next day we were going to have a parent conference with his parents...and I was so ready to apologize on behalf

Well as we were waiting, I saw his parents walk in and him. He looked scared, but something else caught my attention.

"Kids apologize..."

So they apologize, then I looked up "Well...this is awkward"

??: "Y/n? These are your kids?"

"Yea, I didn't raised them to be like you"

??: "I-"

??2: "She has a point"

"So do you want the kids to leave so you can finish your job, because I thought the next time I would see you it'd be on sight. But not anymore Ahn"

Ahn: "You what?"

"Kids can you go wait in the car?"

Jieun: "You too Kihun"

Kihun: "What about them? I thou-"

Ahn: "No, not anymore. We'll explain this later"

The kids left together, and we were just together. It was interesting, you guys know my problem with Ahn.

Okay, so it was me, Ahn, and Jieun together. Me and Jieun hug because she was the nice one, but I was so ready to knock out Ahn.

"Okay, so this really took a turn"

Jieun: "Those were your kids?"

"Me and Min, we got married. Jieun, I didn't know..."

Ahn: "We started dating in college, because we went to the same school."

Jieun: "Yea, I'm sorry"

"No, it's who you love. I understand, but Ahn I'm tempted to just knock you out. But I'm not going to"

Ahn: "I am so sorry for what I did to you and to Minyoung. I really regret everything"

"You showed up 2 times...at the freaking school. For what? I just tried to live my life."

Ahn: "I know, I really messed up"

Jieun: "Yea, the path we chose after getting kicked out JYP ended up being the same. I know I didn't, but I realized that I wouldn't make it in the business so I left."

"That's good I think, and I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter