Chapter 4

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV:
In my room, we were all getting dressed. Tzuyu should be up, since she usually is the first one up out of all of us. Hopefully she is waking up the maknaes.

I headed to JeongMo's room, seeing Momo was still sleeping. Loves a few things, Monsters Inc, Barbie, Jokbal, and Sleep.

"Jeong, wake up Momo, we need to leave soon"

Jeongyeon nodded, as she was finishing up the last of what she needed to get dressed. I walked out knowing she was going to do what I asked.

The last person I needed to check on was Y/n. I don't know if she is a morning person or not, but me waking her up will help me determine that.

I walked into her room, turning on the lights. She's adorable, hugging the Shiba, curled up in a little ball. She looks so small.

"Y/n, time to get up. We need to leave soon"

She starts to mumble, which is so cute "How long until we leave?"

I thought for a second "An hour" she just nodded. Not getting up still.

"Get up Y/n, you need to get dressed"

The mumbler over here spoke "I can get dressed in 1 minute, brushing my teeth takes 2, hair is also 2. I'll get up 5 *yawn* minutes before we leave"

She's kidding right "Y/n it doesn't work like that. Get up or I'll drag you out of bed"

She finally opens her eyes, grabbing her glasses on the nightstand. I actually didn't know she wore glasses. I guess she knew I was surprised to see them

Y/n: "I have glasses, don't be shocked. I wear contacts, but I know I look different with my glasses on"

I just nodded, and left her so she could get ready to leave. Hopefully she gets up.

 

Y/n's POV:
I watched Nayeon leave my room, and just laid back down. I was hugging the eagle stuffed animal, just kind of stretching, but I was mainly getting comfortable again. I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I was woken up again.

Jihyo: "Y/n get up, we leave in 10 minutes"

I got up, this time actually leaving my bed. I was now in such a rush.

"I'm up. I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I went back to sleep. I was stretching, then I rested a little. I usually do this every morning, but this time I went back to sleep"

Jihyo smiled "It's okay, but get dressed. I won't let Nayeon know you went back to sleep"

She walked out, and I immediately started to get dressed. I grabbed a shirt, jeans, and a jacket, quickly putting them on.

I ran out my door and down the hall to the restroom. I was trying to brush my teeth while trying to brush my hair. I quickly gave up, so I just finished with my teeth then did my hair putting my jacket hood on.

I ran back to my room, grabbed my mask and phone. Finally walking to the kitchen, Nayeon looked over at me all smug.

Nay: "And you said that you take 5 minutes, you spent the whole hour with 5 minutes to spare."

Jihyo was staring at me all surprised because she knew "Wow"

 

Jihyo's POV:
I saw Y/n finally walk out of her room after repeatedly running back and forth. I'm surprised, I just woke her up 5 minutes ago.

She looks nice, the shirt and the jacket look a little messy, but at the same time it looks neat. It fits her style, the hood, the hair, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter