Chapter 49

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:

I just laid in my bed for whatever reason, my question to myself is why didn't I go after her. Why did I let her walk away, and if I were to go after her now she would question why I didn't go after her before and stop her if the reasoning was that simple. I need to make a plan, but right now my plan is an Ice cream tub and a spoon. There were a bunch of knocks on the door, it was Auntie Dahyun "Y/n, honey?" I didn't respond, then I heard another voice "Y/n? Are you okay?" It was I think Auntie Nayeon. I am too distracted by my own crying to tell who's who now.

I heard the door unlocking and I groaned "I didn't say to come in!" Mom sat down on my bed "What happened?" I looked up at her then at the door where all of them were and laid back down "What do you think happened. She broke up with me" She sighed and my hair "What did you do?" I shot up, something in me lost it "Why do you think I did something?! Why don't you think she just got tired of me?! Am I the ONE that has to be doing something wrong?..." My voice became quiet "...I thought you had more faith in me"

Mom was frozen, and looked back then at me "Y/n? That is not what I meant" I nod "I know, I'm just so mad right now. Not at Minyoung, but at myself. I didn't chase after her, I didn't explain anything...I just let her go. I'm not supposed to do that" I hug mom, and just cry some more.

It took a while, but everything was finally calmer, we all sat in the living room and I just watched a movie with them. They made me a sandwich and I also completed the first part of the plan...Eat ice cream and be sad *check*

When the movie finished I grabbed my phone and made a call to my friend "Hey Kayla"

"Hey so how'd it go?"

"Uhh, it's best to say that you won't be meeting her tomorrow, or seeing me tomorrow. I'll see you after school though"

"Hey what happened"

"She uh, broke up with me?"

"What happened?"

"She uh....nothing, I'd rather not say why"

"Hmm, Well okay, I'll see you Monday"

"Bye" I hung up and looked around. It was best not to tell Kayla why, I didn't want to make things awkward "So you all want to know why she broke up with me, don't you" They nodded, and I sighed.

"Okay, well she saw me at the park. I was leaning up against Kayla, we were holding hands which something we have always done since we were little, then our hug was different and I know it, then we stared at each other. She wanted to talk to understand all that happened and not make any assumptions. But I was so stupid, I denied us holding hands, I could not explain the hug and the stare..until now. I never explained and told her Kayla has a girlfriend who was standing right next to her. When I couldn't do any of this, she got mad and stormed off. I froze and watched her leave. I don't want to hear anything, I know it's my fault."

They comforted me, and I just fell into a very sad state. It didn't make anything better when I remembered I was going to surprise Min with a video tomorrow. I guess not anymore, but I need to get her back.

When school came around, I got dressed and ready, I didn't wear my contacts and put on my glasses and heading off without saying bye to anyone. I was just so nervous about seeing Min again after not talking and that whole incident. When I walked into school, I just sat at my desk and not even a little after Min walked in and sat down next to me. I opened my mouth to say hi, but a hand covered mine "Son Y/n, I'm still pretty upset with you"

I nod and just put my head down.  I grabbed my phone and started texting Kayla "So where are you off to?"

"Somewhere, I don't know. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter