Chapter 18

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had 4 chapters in my drafts, so it was Ch.15-18 posted today all in a row

 

Y/n's POV:
After I took their picture, we looked at how the picture looked, and I was really happy with it. I was able to download it onto my computer, then send it to my phone then sent it to everyone. I texted Min and told her about my camera, and we made so many plans for my channel. I took pictures of Twice, staff, and just small things I liked, trying to get better at taking pictures. I posted the pictures of small things to my Instagram, and not everybody knew my instagram, so I was able to stay on the down low. Everything was a repeat, we ate dinner, I watched Twice film, I helped out Ji and filmed some of the shots in a video. I stayed out of trouble, I met Min once again after the first time. This time mom met her and her mom, it was a great time. Let's time skip......2 weeks later........Twice's promotions are over, and they have a small break. We are going Min's house today for dinner, I'm excited to go back. Auntie Jihyo is gathering everyone up so we can leave,and Auntie Mina is going to give directions to the house, I am bringing my camera so we all take pictures together. I've gotten better at using it, and my photos look professional, if I say so myself. We drive over there in separate cars, and wait for the other car to arrive, when it does we all get down and Auntie Mina knocks on the door. Min opens the door, and invites us all in, Ms. Kim (Min's mom) was finishing up dinner "Hello, I am almost done. You can wait in the living room, if you want" We all walk to the living room, me and Min start talking, and Twice have their own little conversation. Once Ms. Kim finished, she set the tables and walked to the living room to all of us. "Okay, who's ready to eat?" We all smiled, and got up and sat around the table, we served ourselves food, and started eating. Ms.Kim looking around at everybody "I hope it's good", and the food lover Auntie Momo nodded "It's delicious, you didn't have to make us a whole dinner." Ms.Kim shook her head "I wanted to, I know it's hard to be an idol, and miss homemade cooking, I wanted to do that for you all." I can tell Twice melted at what she said, and nodded. Mom and Ms.Kim started talking "So Ms.Kim, what school does Minyoung go to?" She looked up, and smiled "The International school, that's down the street there" Chae looked up and at me "That's where I was planning on sending Y/n." I shot up, I didn't like school, in fact I had completely forgotten about school since I've moved. It was different in America, we start in August, here they start in March. That a months before us, and here they have 3 years, and there they have 4 years. So when I told Min I was in the 2nd year, and she said same. Was I really? or How was that going to work.

Min's POV:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter