Chapter 13

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
Me and Mina got home, and the others got up from the couch because they were waiting for us. Jeongyeon got up and started asking questions "So how was it?" I nodded "Fine, I really liked it. We can be good friends" Momo came up "She isn't using you?" I shook my head, I continued walking past them, but Sana stood in front of me. I looked at Mina for help, to which she did. Mina moved everyone, and told them to sit "So when I dropped her off, she was respectful, and didn't seem like she was using Y/n. When I picked up Y/n, I also dropped off Min, I met her mom. It seems like Min kept talking about how she wanted to be friends with Y/n." They all relaxed, I guess they were worried about me, then I stepped forward "We talked, she wanted to be my first friend, because she is a fan of yours she saw the live that I just got to Korea. She is also helpful, she reminded me to text Mina after we left, so I don't get in trouble and that Mina knows. We laughed and had fun, and I trust her." Mina nodded, and started to walk away, but remembered something and turned back around "Oh and her mom invited all of us, yes all 10 of us, to dinner after our promotions." They all seemed shocked about the invitation, Chaeyoung looked at Mina confused "All of us? She just invited all of us out of nowhere?" Mina nodded "Yea, I explained the entire story, and that you were her mom, but she lives with all of us and that we all act like her mom. She thought we were all angels, and that she wanted to make us all dinner. I then explained that Twice is a 9 member group, and with Y/n that's 10 people. She knew us, because of Min, and she was okay with it. She knows that we are all away from our parents, and she wants to make us a homemade meal." They all melted, I was surprised at their conversation, all I did was check out Min's room. We told jokes, and laughed then I left. Mina seemed to have a great conversation with Min's mom, I did not expect that. Jihyo smiled "sure, I'll tell Manager unnie that after promotions we will have a dinner at Min's house." Mina smiled, and hugged me "Okay, I have her mom's number, she wanted me to give it to all of you. Because since we all take care of Y/n, we all have a reason to have her number." They all agreed, Mina gave them the number. I grew tired and went to my room to take a nap, which I did.

Jihyo's POV:
I am so happy for Y/n, she made a new friend that won't use her. I am also so glad Mina met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter