Chapter 27

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
School was alright today, I mean everyone kept staring at me weird but we all know why. Ahn apparently doesn't go to the school anymore, Jieun will come back Monday along with the other goons. Me and Min got caught up in class, and it feels pretty normal, well until we got to after school. Manager Unnie picked me up and we made our way to the company, which I dreaded. I was kinda scared to be dancing in front of everyone, it's called fear of judgement. Well we get there, and head to the practice room, Auntie Momo gave me a bag "Here, it's clothes you can change into" I nod, and head off to the restroom to go change. I finished, but took my time to walk back to the room, it wasn't a long walk, but I made it seem like one. When I finally got back, Auntie pulled me aside to start warming up. "Okay, we're gonna warm up and stretch so we don't pull any muscles" I nod, and we did about a 15 minute warm up, I'm not flexible so it was kinda hard. Well now going back, they wanted to teach me one of their dances, thing was I that I am going to be learning Auntie Momo's part, since she is the one teaching me. So while practicing, I decided to let go of my fear for a while, and maybe I'm not a bad dancer. Well I got the dance down, but my fear came back, when Auntie told me what we were going to do "We are going to dance in front of the others, they can be your audience." I shook my head "No Auntie, can't it just stay between me and you?" She hugged, telling me it's fine, and we went in front of everyone. Momo played the music, and we started the dance, I was too nervous, I thought I was messing up every single move. In the end, they all clapped, but I thought it was just them trying to encourage me, but I saw the video mom recorded and I will admit it was good. I messed up a few parts, but it overall okay. She wanted to teach me another song, but I just said "Why don't we dance to a song with our own choreography, I'm not good at that, but we can find a song we both like and make our own" She nodded, and that was our next mission, to find a song we liked, and dance to it.

Momo's POV:
I watched Y/n easily follow my steps, but the thing is she isn't confiden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter