Chapter 28

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV:
We went back home and I started thinking about the plan with Y/n, I feel like me and Y/n will have fun. I would teach her Japanese and we could have drinks at the cafe, and it would our little thing. I get up from my bed and go to Chae who is the living room "Sup Chae" She looks up and smiles "Hey Sana" I sit next to her "I'm gonna take Y/n out this weekend, I was thinking me and her can do some Japanese while at the cafe, it would be a fun thing." She thinks for a second "That actually seems like a good idea, bring her home safe." Sana smiled "You can trust me Chae." I stayed and watched TV with Chae, I will tell Y/n later today or tomorrow about this weekend.

Y/n's POV:
I decided to look at my video I did, and it went pretty well. I didn't post anything on social media that I did it, but once someone found out it was me, I guess it blew up. I didn't want to check the comments, I was just happy it was watched. I set the camera up again, and set up my computer to make sure it is able to record my screen. I turn on the camera "Hello, I'm back today to start a surprise for Twice. I am going to try and teach myself Korean, then hopefully have a conversation with them in Korean." I start writing down things, repeating, but not fully remembering, then I look up "Wait I know...Let me call Min" I call Min, and thank goodness she picked up "Hey"

"Min, I need your help in something"

"Are you okay?"

"Totally fine, but I want to surprise Twice"

"Oh okay, yea what do you need me to do?"

"Teach me Korean"

"Sure, I can bring you something tomorrow at school"

"Okay, oh I'm filming a video"

"You want your surprise to be on video?"

"Yes and no, yes because I want them to have the surprise on camera and their reaction. Plus it also gives me a video to look back at if I need to. Also why not show YouTube, it's gonna be a fun one"

Min laughs "Tomorrow record on your phone, I'll teach you when we have time"

"Okay thank you" I hung up, and turned off the camera. Then went out to the living room "Hi mom, hi Auntie" They both said hi, and I went to the kitchen for a snack. Auntie Sana leaned against the doorway "So I was thinking, this weekend me and you can go to a cafe have something to drink, and I can teach you some Japanese. We can have a little bonding time, it will be just a me and you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter