Chapter 50

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
I had this amazing plan, and so far it was working. Min accepted my apology. But as far as I know, I am sadly still single. So, my plan. I was supposed to do a cover of a song, which I am going to do. The cover is basically me singing to Min, so I'm covering Electric Love, so hopefully she understands it. I call mom when I step away from the group "Mom"

"Are you and Min okay now?"

"Kinda, but I want to tell you, I'm gonna be out for a while"

"How long?"

"Uh I don't know. But is it okay if I take them to the dorm?"

"If you trust them, so do we. Come pick up your backpack, I want this homework done too"

"Mom, don't worry"

"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit"

"Okay bye" I hang up and go to the group "So Min let's go get our things, we're going to the dorm." Min gives me a weird look and I sighed "All of us" She nodded and we all went to the company. I have Min wait outside with the others and I went in to go grab the things. "Mom I'll see you later"

"Stay safe, oh also we are having a comeback, so we'll be more busy soon."

"What? And Blackpink is having a comeback too!...You all never heard anything" I ran and gave Min her bag "I really like you, I hope you know"

"I'm waiting for a certain someone to come take me back"

"I'm sure she'll be here soon"

Jeong's POV:
She's a Blackpink fan, how did we all miss that. I look at Chae "Did you know?" She shakes her head "Huh? I could've introduced them a while ago" Tzuyu nodded "Yea we could've, but let's practice we have a comeback soon"

Jihyo sighed "Do you think her and Min will be okay?" To be honest, I don't know. Min didn't look to happy being with Y/n, but we don't know what happened.

Nayeon looked at me "Babe, what are you thinking about?"

"Y/n, I'm nervous she won't be able to fix it"

"She's got this, but we have a comeback to get ready for"

"You know you aren't helping"

She kissed me "Better?" I just nod and we continue to practice.

Y/n's POV:
We finally make it to the dorm "I'm gonna set up my room, uh Min you can go change" Min nodded and left to go to the restroom. I ran to my room and got dressed real quick and set up my camera and computer.

When Min came out she walked to my room and I had everything set up. "Sit down and watch. This is for you. I meant this for you on Sunday, but after what happened, I thought I would show you how much you really mean to me.

I hit record and play the music. I sang and kept stealing glances at Min while singing Electric Love, I've been ready for this. When the song ended, I turned off the camera "It was originally supposed to be my YouTube video meant for you, but if you ever need to listen. It's just for you.

I leaned in and kissed her, she didn't kiss back for a little bit, but after a while she responded. When we finally let go I looked at her "Please be my girlfriend again, I will never mess this up ever again. Because you're my life and my love"

"Yes, because I love you Y/n. I never stopped, but next time just tell me"

"I will, because I love you too"

Y/n's POV:
When that video got released, because Min said it was good and I should release it. A lot of comments went off about I'm dating, and yes I am. But they kept saying 'Him' 'He'. I've had a few 'she's' but they get shut down fast. I just ignored them.

Well me and Min got back together, it was such a stupid short time breakup. Oh well.

I have been busy now, with Twice, because they have their comeback, which now is going to be a few months before the comeback.......sooo

Here's the time skip....they had their comeback, and we are now going to the music shows. So I'm sitting in the car "Mom as much as I love and support you all. Why do I have to come"

"Because Y/n, we don't want to leave you home"

"Mom, the last time I was here...it wasn't fun. Remember"

"Yea, we do. Don't worry, you'll be fine. We promise"

"Okay" I just waited in the van, I let them go take the pictures ahead. Then when the managers finished I got out and walked behind them. You can see some of the photographers looking around, and Twice noticed it too. They looked at me.

Haha...no. I shake my head and stand behind the managers, I see Auntie Jihyo walk over "Hey you sure?" I nod and she gives me a little kiss on my head "Alright"

With that, they finish up and and we all go in. I'm exhausted, I don't want to be there, but I do. Well let's just say I stand up "Can't manager unnie take me home"

Dubs: "No Y/n, it's too late"

"I can walk home"

Tzu: "Y/n stop asking"

"Fine, I'm gonna walk around" I had the most rudest voice ever. I don't gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter