Chapter 45

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
In the car I was drinking my soda, while we headed to the mall. I didn't text my friends just yet, but I know they are on their way. I told them I was on my way while I was eating, just because I know they are taking their time. I had given them the directions to go, and I grabbed my hat, mask, and glasses. "You'll like them, but uh if you hear cussing...that's not me" Mom and my aunties have me a serious look. Hey it ain't my fault that they always cuss.

Well after that awkwardness, we arrived at the mall. And like how I said, I got a text saying they are here right when we pulled up. I texted them back saying we just got here and a location to go to. We all got down, I stayed ahead of Twice, just because I needed less protection than them. The bodyguard make it pretty obvious, and that is not what I want.

So we got inside, all that stuff...and we meet my friends in front of the H&M, I don't know why I said there, but it was close enough to the entrance. Mom walked up behind me "So these are your friends?" I nod "Yup, 1 is my friend from when I was little, the others are ones I met in high school and we clicked." Mom took off her mask "Nice to meet you" It was pretty obvious that they were trying to hold in their screams. My friend Kayla was trying to calm herself down "Holy , okay. I just need to calm down" I laugh a little and look back at my Aunties "Told you"

They shake their heads while laughing a little. When my friends finally calmed down, I gave them big hugs "So it feels good being back here, oh hey uh can you record me for a second" My other friend Jess nodded and got the camera and recorded me. I made a heart "Love" and I told her she can stop. She was confused, but I didn't tell her...it's part of my gift to Min. Again you'll find out later.

Kayla smiled "So have you had any problems over there" I shake my head "None, it's all good" Jess and my last friend there Luna just stared at me. I smile "What?" Kayla puts her arm around me "We know about the JYP trainee" I thought back "Oof yea, kinda forgot about that. It's fine, she's gone, the others are...well having a hard time at school. One girl though, I hope isn't. She's the one that exposed everything"

Luna perked up "Got a boyfriend?" I shake my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter