Chapter 21

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
I don't know if I should explain my 1st week of school, but let me say it so we can jump into what happened the next week. So I took my first test, and I don't know if I passed it, I didn't study but who needs to know. I spent this week getting to know more about the kids in my class, oh and those mean girls yea...found out they are trainees, which doesn't help my situation, but if they do something doesn't help theirs. But either way, I always hid when I saw them in a distance, I was not willing to risk them seeing me just for them to hurt me. Twice still doesn't know about that situation, but they will soon, and that's really it for school. Twice has been going to the company to practice songs and dance, they have had Ms.Kim pick me up already once. Nothing really interesting, but now let's move on to Monday, the 2nd week of school. Me and Min were walking to our class, and we came across a situation. The mean kids surrounded us, and took us to a place where there were no teachers. I don't know her name, but I know now I'm in for it. Me and Min are against the wall, and one girl who looks to be the leader of them stares me down, and of course she is also the one I bumped into on the first day. She finally speaks "So what's a foreigner doing here?" I look at Min, I thought it was pretty obvious why I am here "I live here" She scoffs, and pins my shoulder to the wall "No , Aww you're mommy and daddy made you move here didn't they." I am now extremely confused, does she not know the reason, she's a trainee in the same company as Twice "Yea, something like that." She finally lets go, but punches me in the stomach "Where were you last week, it seemed like you were trying to avoid me." She's laughing, and her goons laughing with her, I cough "Well I guess I wasn't trying hard enough." I spit on her shoe, which was a big mistake. 2 of her goons held me to the wall and kept punching me. I tried fighting back, but was now getting to weak, but once I saw her other 2 goons hold back Min, and this girl was about to punch her in the face, I kicked the 2 holding me down, and tackled this girl. Min was thrown against the wall and fell to the floor, her friends/goons called out "Ahn!" Well now I guess I know her name, but she stopped them, and kicked me off of her and punched me in the face. She got up and tried to go back to Min, but I wasn't going to let her, so I tripped her. She pinned me to the floor, and right before she can get the punch in a teacher stepped in. "Hey! You 7 principals office NOW!" Ahn got off of me and started walking, Min helped me up and helping me walk to the office, I was slightly limping. Once at the principals, we all sat separately, Ahn and her 4 goons on one end not talking to each other, Me and Min sitting on the other end scared of how much trouble we can be in. The principal walked out and called Me and Min inside his office, so we got up and walked inside standing in front of his desk. "What happened girls? You know we don't allow violence here at his school!" I looked up "They got us first, me and Min couldn't fight them. Check the cameras it's all there, please believe us." Min nodded looking up at him. He sat at his desk, and reviewed the video, which showed them surrounding us and dragging us to another place, once he found the place and the video it showed them hitting me, then it shows me tackling this girl protecting Min, then Min being thrown against the wall, then me getting hit again, them me tripping her again protecting Min, then her about to do the last punch. He looked up and started thinking "I believe you, but since it was still a fight, I am going to have give you a 1 day suspension. I will have to call your parents." Min looked up "My mom won't be able to pick me up, she is real busy at work." I look up "Well my mom knows hers, if it's okay, is it okay if my mom picks us both up?" He thought about it "Yes, but I need to call your mom Miss Son" I nodded and he called mom, this is not good.

Chae's POV:
Me and the others are in the practice room, getting ready to start playing random songs to dance to when my phone goes off. I see it's the school "Hello?"

"Hello Miss Son?"

"Oh yes sir, this is she"

"Yes, I would like to inform you that Y/n and her friend got into a fight today at school. They are both in my office waiting, and that they have a 1 day suspension"

"I'm sorry What?!" Everyone turned to look at me, worried.

"Yes ma'am, would you like to talk to her?"

"I would love to talk to her."

"Okay" "Hey...mom", she's nervous, well she should be

"Don't hey mom me...You and was it Min?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Is Mrs.Kim going to pick her up?"

"No, her mom is working so she can't. I wanted to ask if you can?"

"Ugh, I have to call her mom, does she know yet?"

"No ma'am"

"Okay, put your principal back on. Just know you are in a whole load of trouble."

"I know, I'll put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter