Chapter 48

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
So it's finally Friday so me and Min are walking out of school and we usually pick up ice cream and walk home or to the company. I have a pass because well my mom and Aunts are artists there. Min got a pass like 1 month ago because she always comes with me and they know her because of me since she is my girlfriend. So while we are walking we just pay attention to each other, which I love about us. Well at the company, we greeted the receptionist and walked to the practice room "We're here" They turn around and greet us both and we get started on our homework. Yes my school does give me weekend homework. Well Min starts, then I get forced to do it, I'm a procrastinator but since I do my homework with Min, I usually have free time after it without stress. But yea, so we are doing homework since it's only like 2 worksheets and I am waiting for a call or text from my friend saying she's coming or on her way to the airport.

When we finish our homework, we sit in our favorite corner, she sits down, and I sit between her legs and lean my head back on her shoulder as we sit together and watch YouTube.

In a middle of a video I get a call so I pick it up "Hello?"

"Y/n, we're on our way to the airport, so I'll see you tomorrow. I should be landing around 11 in Korea"

"Kayla, yea that's great. I'll see you then. Happy Birthday"

"I thought you said you didn't know when it was"

I silently cheered because I was taking a lucky guess "I'll be honest lucky guess" She laughed and we said bye and hung up. I look up and Min is smiling down at me "Your friend?"

I nod "She's coming to Korea with my other friends, landing today, so tomorrow I'm gonna give them a tour. Then Sunday, would you like to meet them?"

"Yea, I would love to meet your friends. You know, now I can have my mother-daughter day with my mom tomorrow."

"Aw great, I can't wait for you to meet them"

With that we continued to watch videos, I fell asleep and could tell that Min was hugging me. It was a pretty good rest of the day, we all had dinner later. Min went home late at night, so I was glad to spend all day with her today. It was great

~Next Day~

So today I am going to go meet my friends, they texted me their location of the hotel. I grabbed my camera, my hat, mask, and jacket and ran to the living room "I'm heading out!" Mom, and Aunties Momo, Sana, Jeongyeon, Mina and Nayeon all stopped me because they wanted to say bye. "I love you guys, I'll be back later tonight." They waved me off.

I walked to the hotel and met them all inside their room we all hugged and caught up. "So you and Kayla...huh? Well tomorrow you're meeting my girlfriend. Today is me showing you around"

After a while we all got up and left, we walked around, took photos, bought things, they were having so much fun. I was having so much fun,at the park I was leaning up against Kayla as she was talking to her girlfriend, I was talking to my other friends. Now I can see why Min was a little jealous, it really does look like I'm super close with Kayla, and we both have girlfriends, it's just because of how long we've been friends.

Well maybe I will get into details of what we did another time, but at the hotel I was just relaxing on the bed with my friend when I got a text from Min 'We need to talk'.....what?

Okay okay, so when someone sends you the 'We need to talk'...you did something wrong, what did I do?? Is it an anniversary, nope. A birthday...hers is next month so no. What did I do?

I sat up and texted her I was on my way to my house and to meet me there "Uh I have to go, I'll try to be back" I got up and started grabbing my things. Kayla stopped me "Where are you going?" I sighed "My girlfriend, she texted me saying we need to talk" Everyone wished me luck and I ran out.

I don't run, running is not my thing but when I tell you I sprinted...I was not going to lose Min and for whatever reason we need to talk I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter