Chapter 5

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
I was scared, I'm not gonna lie. I've managed to piss them all off in under 24 hours, that should be a world record.

Jihyo grabbed my upper arm, now see..when a parent or the mom friend grabs you by the upper arm, you know you're in trouble. It's because if you try to fight, they have control of most of your arm and you can't wiggle free.

Her grip on my arm wasn't rough, but it was still on there to show she was upset with me. I'm nervous.

When we walked back into the room, Jihyo had me stand in front of the mirror but facing them. Even Manager unnie didn't have a happy look.

Tzu: "Why did you run?"

Her tone didn't sound angry, but when I looked up at all of them, the nervousness that didn't fill me up, was now there.

"W-Well...I didn't really, you know, be introduced...yeah? Okay, but I know why I have to, I get the whole reason why, but I had a lot of thoughts and it scared me. Now that you guys wanted to just on it so quickly, I couldn't do it, so I ran"

I don't usually get in trouble, I'm one that likes to avoid getting in trouble, but now I'm feeling the troublemaker urge. Either way, I can't face them, so I look back down.

 

Chaeyoung's POV:
I would say she's a good kid, even at the moment, I guess she did break a rule, but she's just scared. She's my daughter, so that means I have to stay stern.

"Y/n, what you did was wrong. The only thing we told you was we don't want you alone, so that we can keep you safe. Running off like that, and tricking us so we can lose you was not safe. You're lucky JYP found you. Do you understand what you did was wrong?"

She wasn't even looking at us, but I kid you not, she gave the shyest nod ever. I know she was scared.

Jihyo had her stand in front of all of us, I want to help her, but I can't. She's in trouble, but scared. I look over and can tell Jihyo was thinking the same thing. So we did a group talk.

Jihyo: "What do you think we should do? She was just really scared"

She looked around, hoping at least one person could give her an answer. But nobody had one. Jeongyeon looked up, shaking her head

Jeong: "She ran and hid, actually tricked us so we could lose her. Although we never said it was ruled it's pretty obvious she knew what to do"

Sana: "Yeah, also if we don't do anything, then she will think she can get away with anything"

I mean that's true "I guess. Does anyone have anything in mind?"

Everyone shook their heads, so of course. We have nothing, that's great. I'm sure we'll think of something.

"Okay, well let's do this live, then after we will do the punishment"

 

Y/n's POV:
They all finally turn around, I don't know what the consequences are, but they told me not to worry, and we're just gonna do the live"

Maybe I'm not in trouble, okay. This might actually be fun, just got off the hook. I can work with this...

Dahyun looked at me "Sit on the couch, we'll call you into the live later. Also don't think you're off the hook, we're thinking"

I knew it was too good to be true. I swear it's like she was reading my mind, she should just stick to finding the cameras.

I sit on the couch while their managers set everything up. I'm just getting bored, so I decided to just play on my phone, beat the boredom.

Nope.

My phone was taken out of my hands, and it was Manager unnie. I just watch her put it in her pocket, great....

Manager: "They said that for now, you're grounded. They asked me to take your phone, I'm gonna guess that it's just for now"

She sat next to me, I didn't give her any response. I just sat there, with my head leaning back against the top part of the couch.

Manager: "Let's talk, I want to get to know you"

I look at her "What would you like to know?"

She started to think "Well how old are you and what grade are you in?"

"I'm 15 and I'm about to enter my 2nd year of high school in America"

She nods and I just smile. I'm not mad, and I see that she could be really nice. I know I'm gonna spend a majority of my time with her since Twic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter