Chapter 29

Life with Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n's POV:
Auntie Sana has been trying to get me to understand these words, I mean the workbook helps. My pronunciation does not, I can't seem to say these right. "Auntie I give up, I can't do this". She looked at me with love in her eyes "Sweetie, no need to give up. I think you are doing great, you know there are some Korean words I can't say right." I nod, and she's right, I just give up too fast. "Okay Auntie, I feel like I'm back at school, like I'm gonna have a test over this" Auntie laughed "Well this workbook gives you pre made tests, so I guess you can say you will have a test on these" I pouted "I'd rather learn Morse code". She then started teaching me again still on the basics "Y/n are you even paying attention?" I wasn't actually, more like day dreaming. I nod, she looks at me with a slight smile "What is the word I just went over" I look at the book, and try to see if any of these words register in by brain, but nope they don't. I sigh "Sorry Auntie, I wasn't paying attention" She smiled, we both finished out drinks at this point, and lesson 1, we had started lesson 2. "Okay, that's enough for today, we can continue next time. Let's go home" I look up "Are you sure, we can still keep going, we only did lesson 1" She shook her head "You keep day dreaming, so I think it's best we stop for now." I nod and start to get the things together "I think that's why I can't say anything right" Auntie laughed "Y/n, it just takes time, don't worry" I nod "You know, it's okay to scold me if you want me to pay attention" She nodded "I just want it to be fun, not like I'm the strict teacher, if it were Mina teaching you...day dreaming is not even close to an option" We both laughed, and got to her car "But really Auntie, Min always scolds me at school to pay attention to the teacher. I get distracted easily, so if you feel like you need to scold me, go ahead, it's not going to stop this from being fun, I'll still enjoy it no matter what." She nodded "Okay next time, I will. But hearing how you are at school, be lucky I am not anyone else." We laughed.

Sana's POV:
As I was trying to teach Y/n basic words, I noticed she keeps getting distracted. I could've sworn, she would've eaten the entire pen. I slowly kept trying to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter