More

Dazed

Overwhelmed is an understatement on how Jennie felt after Lisa sprung up all those things at her. She had an inkling that Lisa would ask her out, like on a date or to be her girlfriend, not to be her wife.

Jennie had to sit down and let it all sink in. She was ready to say yes if Lisa asked her to go out on a date. She's even ready to say yes to being her girlfriend. But, wife? She never thought that far ahead.

She loves Lisa, that's not even worth questioning. Her optimism in life is very endearing. She's kind, loving, and a really great listener. She loves everything about her, even her quirks. Like, leaving clothes all over the place cause she doesn't have enough time to put it away before going out. Even when Lisa kisses the people she's comfortable with. It initially pisses Jennie off seeing her kissing peoples cheek. Jealousy, that's what it was. She even stopped talking to Lisa for a few days because of it. It wasn't Lisa's fault at all, and Jennie realized it. Lisa kept on saying sorry even if she didn't know what she did wrong and that made Jennie feel guilty. She said sorry to Lisa for ignoring her and told her that all is good. She knew Lisa wanted an explanation why Jennie ignored her but Lisa didn't ask about it. Jennie was very thankful for that. How would she explain it to Lisa that she ignored her because she was jealous. She also didn't want to explain why she was jealous. They're friends and Jennie doesn't have the right to be jealous. Jennie doesn't want Lisa to stop being herself even if that means Lisa kissing all her friends.

Jennie does not want to change Lisa in anyway. She just wants to be there when Lisa achieves her dreams and she wants Lisa to be there when she achieves her. She's even contented to be there as a friend. She dreamed of being more than that. Now, being more is not a dream. Wife? Is she even ready for that? She thought some more and started ticking up imaginary boxes.

When Lisa started to get up and walk away. Jennie hurriedly grabbed her hand and pulled her back. She linked their hands and lay it on her lap. She played with Lisa's fingers still lost in thought. She can feel Lisa's tension right next to her. What am I doing?

Jennie let go of Lisa's hand and stood up. She walked towards her dresser and opened the bottom drawer where she keeps her socks. She rummage through it seeking for her treasure box. It's where she store things that has some sentimental value, like her childhood earrings with only one piece left. She lost the other pair when she was nine years old. She found the box at the bottom of the drawer. Jennie opened it and quickly picked up what she was looking for. She glanced back and saw Lisa staring at her. Jennie averted her eyes when she saw Lisa's chest. Jennie remembered then that Lisa is still half . She put the treasure box back at the bottom of the drawer and put all the socks back. She closed the drawer, stood up and went to the bathroom to get Lisa a bathrobe.

Jennie went back and handed Lisa the robe. "Wear this." Lisa silently obliged and wore it, covering her body. Jennie breathed a sigh.

"Better?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Jennie honestly said. She ed her hand up, just enough so Lisa has a full view of what she was giving her. "Wear this too." It sounded like a command and Jennie flinched. She was too nervous to say something else. Jennie just hopes Lisa understands.

"Oh" It was all Jennie heard from Lisa.

Jennie shut her eyes, her hand still held up high. She needs words to come out of . She was never tongue tied in her entire life. She's a very confident person. She says what she wants. She works hard to get what she wanted. Standing here in front of the woman she love is nerve-wracking. It's a hundred times worse than public speaking, but Jennie doesn't want to be anywhere else but here. She gathered all her courage to speak her heart out.

"Okay.." Jennie took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She saw Lisa's expression and she tried to suppress her giggle. Lisa's eyes were wide and hang ajar like a fish out of water. She looks cute and funny at the same time. Jennie snapped her fingers to get Lisa's attention.

"Lalisa Manoban." Jennie said. "Yes, I'll gladly be your wife. Would you be mine too?" Jennie kneeled on one knee. She brought the necklace on top of her knee and fought with the clasp. Her hands are shaking making it more difficult to unclasp it. "Oh come on."

Lisa covered her shaking hand. "Here. Let me give it a try nini." Jennie watched as Lisa effortlessly unclasp the necklace. "There." Lisa gave Jennie a small smile.

"Thanks" Jennie said blushing. Jennie slipped the ring off the necklace and presented it to Lisa. "I love you too Lisa. Will you be my wife too?" Jennie sheepishly asked the question.

Lisa held up her left hand and Jennie slipped the ring on Lisa's ring finger. Lisa cupped Jennie's face and kissed her tenderly. "That's a yes by the way Jennie Kim." Lisa said a huge smile on her face. All the nervousness Jennie felt faded. A smile mirroring Lisa's bloomed on her face.

"What now?" Lisa asked.

"Now, we go to sleep." Jennie said standing up.

"Mhmm" Lisa started wiggling her eyebrows. "Yes, lets!"

Jennie hit Lisa on her arms. "Ow! Domestic violence."

"Sleep like sleep sleep. Not that kind of sleeping." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"What kind?" Lisa asked inching closer to Jennie's ears. Lisa started nipping Jennie's earlobe.

"The kind of sleep you're gonna be getting is the one on your bed on the other room if you don't stop it Lili." Jennie playfully warned. She won't kick out Lisa. Jennie loves getting cuddles from the other girl.

"Okay. Okay." Lisa put her hands up on surrender. "Geez. Stop glaring. It makes me want to pounce on you." Jennie's eyebrow went up.

"What? You're still cute and y when you glare." Lisa said grinning.

Jennie kissed Lisa senseless till the gray blonde hair beauty started whimpering and gripping Jennie's waist harder.

Jennie broke the kiss panting. "As much as I love kissing you Lili, we need to sleep." She planted another kiss on Lisa's swollen lips. "Go shower."

"Okay." Lisa obliged and was half way towards the bathroom when she turned around. "Nini?"

"Hmm?"

"You're welcome to join me you know." Lisa gave her a wink. "I strongly suggest you join me. It'll save us some water."

"No water saving today. Go get your on that shower." Jennie adamantly refused. Water will definitely not be saved if she go in with Lisa. All the hot water will be long gone before they'll finish.

"I'm going. I'm going."

Lisa stopped at the bathroom door and turned. "Hey Jennie Kim!"

"I won't go in Lili." Jennie answered.

"I love you!" Lisa said giggling walking inside the bathroom.

"Cheesy as always." Jennie murmured. "I love you too Manoban!" Jennie half shouted just enough for Lisa to hear. More giggling was heard from the other side of the door.