H-O-T

Dazed

"I'm so hot" Lisa said.

"You need to go" Minnie said concern laced in her voice.

"I know.. I am" Lisa answered. "As soon as the world stops spinning" She squinted looking at Minnie. The room is getting hazier by the minute, her ear is ringing and the temperature is not helping. "Did someone turn the AC off? I feel like I've been thrown in the middle of the dessert!" She shouted over the noise so Minnie can hear her.

"The AC is fine." Minnie yelled back. 'It's you who isn't.'

"Then why the hell is it so hot!?" Lisa said while stripping off her black leather jacket hoping that doing so will help cool down her heated body. Down to her white cropped tee, Lisa is most definitely still hot.

"I think you're drunk. We need to get you home Lisa." Minnie insisted. Grabbing Lisa's forearm and started dragging her towards the exit.

"No I'm not, besides I only drank one beer. I'm not a light weight." Lisa slurred. Trailing behind Minnie like a baby who just started to learn how to walk.

"Seriously, we need to go."

"Lisa-ah!" Someone shouted across the room.

"!" Minnie muttered under her breath. Moving faster through the crowd while dragging a drowsy Manoban across a sea of sweat drenched bodies. "Come on Lisa!" Minnie politely shoved some people to make way for her and Lisa. Some grumbled, some understand and even made an effort to move out of their way, which Minnie was thankful.

"I'm trying! It's hard when the floor is constantly-" Lisa's words got cut off. Hands s around her waist as someone hugged her from behind. Lisa groaned. The heat intensifies and it's making her head spin. The person's hand making tiny circles on her abs is not helping making things better. Whatever it is she had, it's effect is starting to peak. Her head hurts, she's dizzy, and her limbs are slowly being uncooperative. She closed her eyes trying hard not to pass out and wishing Minnie can get her out unscathed. That's all she can do at the moment.

"Where are you guys going? It's still early." Hugging Lisa tighter.

"Oppa!" Minnie said, startled. "I'm taking Lisa home. She's sick." She pulled Lisa's arm. It's no use, he just held on to her tighter. Minnie is beginning to panic. She's thought how she can get Lisa out of his grasp. She thought about asking the security to help her get Lisa out. She was still internally debating when she heard his voice again.

"You're not sick aren't you baby? Come on Lisa let's dance!" Jungkook said while backing away towards the dance floor a smirked plastered on his face. Swaying with a drunken Lisa in his arms.

Minnie froze, horrified as Jungkook dragged Lisa away to the dance floor. She was awaken from her trance when her phone started to vibrate in her pocket. She quickly pulled out her phone and after noticing the caller ID she immediately answered the call. "Unnie, She got dragged."

"I'm here at the entrance. Where is she?" Worry and frustration evident in her voice.

"Dance floor. Center."

"Okay, I'll get her out."

"She's with-"

When the call got cut off, she noticed Jungkook kissing Lisa's neck. 'That's not good.'

----------

"Noooo.... Nini.." Lisa whined. "Stop!" Trying her best to push the person away. She's burning up and her head is spinning but she's sure that the body wrapped around her is not her 'Nini'. She felt hands gripping her waist. Mouth roaming her neck. "Stop.. no.. Nini.. need.. Nini.."

"Baby, I know what you want. I can give it to you." Jungkook continued to kiss Lisa's neck and roam his hands all over her body. He trailed kisses on Lisa's jaw towards . He stared at her beautiful face. Her eyes are closed, moving, muttering incoherent things. 'She's perfect.'

He started to lean in to capture Lisa's kissable plump lips when his hands were pried from her small waist and was shoved away, landing on his .

Jennie thanked all the gods she made it in time. Wrapping her arms around Lisa's body and brushing away her hair from her face she saw the sorry state the girl was in. 'Someone definitely spiked her drink.' She's seething in anger. Sending death glares towards the man he just shoved away from Lisa.

"Nini?" Lisa asked, eyes still closed her body is beginning to relax as she sniffed and smelled her sweet scent. "Nini.." a tear escaped her eye. "It's so hot Nini." she feels feverish, dizzy, and bothered. She doesn't know what to do with herself. She leaned in and placed her head at the crook of Jennie's neck enhaling her scent which is both intoxicating and relaxing. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's torso as she begins to relax.

"I'm here Lili" Jennie said. "Let's go home, okay? I want you to move with me, okay Lili?" Jennie wanted to beat the crap of Jungkook for doing those things to Lisa, but her first priority is to take Lisa home and make her feel better. Her anger and frustration will need to take the back seat.

"Okay" Lisa murmured against her neck. She pulled Lisa closer and started to move towards the exit.

"Yah! Who do you think you are!?" Jennie heard the man say starting to make his way towards them. "Where are you taking my Lisa!?"

"Unnie!" Minnie said panting. Standing at her side. "Let's get her home." Panic laced her voice. She's worried on what will happen if Jennie snaps. She can clearly see anger plastered on her pretty face.

'my Lisa.. my Lisa.. my Lisa.. who the does he think he is?'

"Minnie?" Jennie said not breaking eye contact with the raging Jungkook. Sending him death glares after death glares. If looks can melt, Jungkook would have melted there and then. He would have evaporated into nothingness by the way Jennie was glaring at him.

"Ne?" 'Not good.. Not good..' Minnie chanted in her head.

"Can you please look after Lisa for a bit." Prying Lisa from her body and handing her towards Minnie.

"Niniii..." Lisa whined because of the lost contact. Lisa needed to smell her, to feel her against her, it's what eases her pain. It comforts her to be in Jennie's arms.

"Shhhss.. Lili I'll be back. Stay with Minnie for a bit." She said kissing Lisa's forehead. Jennie heard Lisa sigh and know she's fine with it. She turned around and faced the man who was moments ago was taking advantage of Lisa's drugged state. Jennie started to walk towards Jungkook and met him halfway.

"Who the hell are you?" Irritation marred his smug face. There's a hint of admiration present on his eyes. 'She is so small yet she shoved me easily earlier.' he thought.

"Hi." Jennie said flashing him with a smile as she tucked an errant hair behind her ear.

Jungkook was taken a back. 'She's cute..' his thought got cut off as he fell into the ground clutching his crotch. He nearly out, unbelievable pain engulfed his body. ""

"That's for taking advantage of Lisa!" Jennie yelled. Jennie was furious. The crowd was stunned into silence. Two men rushed and crouched towards Jungkook.

"Yah! What did you do?" Asked one of the men.

"What he deserved." Jennie answered.  She turned and marched off towards Minnie and Lisa.

"Are you okay?" She heard one of the men asked Jungkook. 'He won't be for awhile' she thought, a smirk plastered on her face.

"ing !" Jungkook muttered. Falling back to the floor. Curled up in a ball trying to lessen the pain.

She reached Minnie and slowly untangled Lisa from her body. "Sorry about that."

"Daebakk!!" Minnie exclaimed. Hands flailing all over. "Unnie! daebakk!!"

Jennie gave her a small smile. A blush crept out her face. "Umm.. Can you help me get her to the car?"

"Sure. Sure." Minnie wrapped Lisa's arm around her shoulders to support her. They slowly inch towards the exit. The crowd parted and made way for them.

As they got Lisa settled in Jennie's car. Jennie turned and hugged Minnie. "Thank you for calling me."

"No problem unnie. I only did what's right. After I heard them saying they spiked her drink I know I had to get her out of there." Minnie said a soft expression on her face.

"You're a good friend." Jennie held Minnie's hand. "Are you gonna be okay? I can take you home."

"No it's fine, just take her home." Gesturing towards Lisa. "I'll just take a cab."

"Okay. Thank you. I'll let her call you tomorrow when she's.. she's her normal self"

"See you later unnie. Please take care of her." Minnie waved goodbye and took off.

"I will. Bye." Jennie got in the car with a whinny Manoban on her passenger seat.