Tell

Dazed

"Congratulations!" Both their parents with their best friends greeted them when they arrived.

"Thank you." Lisa answered happily. She skipped towards their parents and gave them a kiss on their cheeks.

"Jennie.." Mommy K said looking at her daughter.

"I'm sorry.." Jennie bowed her head, sincerely asking for forgiveness.

"Shh.. its fine. Just invite us on the next one." Mommy K smiled and wrapped her daughter in a hug, patting her back twice before letting go.

"Definitely." Jennie said hugging her mom back. Her dad just looked at her and nodded.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." Chaeyoung said not minding the moment Mommy K and Jennie is having.

"You're always hungry." Jisoo said from the corner. Chaeyoung just stared at her like she killed her pet fish. "Nevermind"

"So, where are you guys heading for your honeymoon?" Mommy K asked wiggling her eyebrows, teasing both her daughters.

"We haven't talked about that yet." Jennie blushed, embarrassed by her mom.

"I'll go anywhere she wants to go." Lisa said pointing at her wife. A huge grin still plastered on her face.

"Aigoo. Whipped." Jisoo snickered. Lisa just smiled wider. "She's not even denying it." Lisa childishly stuck out her tongue.

"Okay. Settle down children. Let's not make the dinner wait." Mommy K clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Yay!" Chaeyoung exclaimed zooming towards the dining room leaving everyone behind. The rest followed but Mama M stayed behind.

"Lali go first." Mama M said to Lisa. She then turned to Jennie, clearly a message to stay behind so they can talk.

"Jennie.." Lisa looked at her wife asking if she's going to be fine. Jennie just looked backed and nodded. Lisa gave her wife a peck on the lips. She turned around and left her wife and mother and headed towards the dining room where she can hear Chaeyoung's excited voice.

"Sorry for eloping. You even made an effort to be here." Jennie's hands are clasped together as she quickly said and apologized to Mama M.

"It's okay. We came here to see both of you. Not expecting you to get married. I mean, it was a shock. But, we're both happy. Are you happy?" Mama M eyed Jennie with kind understanding eyes. She reached out and gently rub Jennie's shoulders. The tension slowly left Jennie and she began to relax.

"Very." Jennie looked straight into Mama M's eyes. "She makes me happy." A smile broke out of her face.

"That's good. I want you to be happy. She's happy when you're happy. And her being happy is all we ever wanted." Mama M smiled sweetly. "Let's go. Let's not make the food wait."

-------

"So who's going to tell her?" Lisa asked her wife. She sliced through her pancake, coat it in syrup and ate it. "These are great by the way."

Jennie just smiled sipping on her coffee. "Let's just finish breakfast and go there together."

"Okay." Lisa finished her pancakes and drank her chocolate milk like a pro. "I'll do the dishes, you go ahead and take a shower."

Jennie helped Lisa clear the table and put the dished on the sink. She tiptoed and kissed Lisa's cheeks. Lisa turned her head towards her wife and adorably pouted. Jennie chuckled and kissed her wife's pouting plump lips. Jennie moved away from her smiling wife and headed towards her room. She stopped at the kitchen door and called out to her wife. "Lili."

"Yeah."

"Your welcome to join me you know." She winked and walked away knowing full well her wife is turning into a tomato. The thought of it made her chuckle.

At the kitchen Lisa stood blushing hard. Thoughts of shower and Jennie running through her head makes her dizzy. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks. She gulped a glass of water to help her cool down. When her mind is off of shower and Jennie she started washing the dishes, which lasted longer than usual.

Lisa didn't even think of setting foot on Jennie's room. She went to her old room and got ready.

--------

"Hi Jinhwan, good morning. We're here for our 10 o'clock meeting. How are you by the way." Jennie greeted him with a smile. Lisa just waved at Jinhwan.

"I'm good. Busy but good. How are you?" Jinhwan smiled backed at them.

"I'm great. Is she in a good mood right now?" Jennie leaned forward and whispered.

"Yeah, she's rarely in a bad mood anyway. Why? Did you do something?" Jinhwan whispered back. They looked like children planning something behind their mother's back.

Jennie just smiled.

Jinhwan tilted his head, curious, but did not pry. He knew in this business you have to respect peoples privacy. "Go right in, she's been expecting you. Good luck."

"Thanks." She grabbed her wife who was distracted by the pictures on the wall.

Jennie knocked on the door and heard a voice that said "Come in". She looked at her wife asking if she's ready. Lisa nodded and Jennie turned the knob and entered the room.

"Hi Unnie!" Jennie and Lisa greeted.

"Hi to you too Jennieya. I see, Lisa came too." Dara smiled to both of them. "Take a seat I'll be with you in a minute. Let me just finish signing this one."

Jennie and Lisa sat on the couch hand still clasped together. It's a habit that they do ever since they got together. Their hands just automatically find each other and stay together. Lisa has been constantly making tiny circles using her thumb to help calm Jennie down.

"So, what can I do for you?" Dara said as she sat down. "Is there a problem with your schedules?"

"No no. The schedules are fine. Though we would want a couple of weeks off after most of our schedules are done." Jennie said answering the question.

"Are you girls going on a vacation? Do I need to clear Jisoo's and Chaeng's too?" Dara grab a candy from her sweet box on the table and pop it on . She tells herself the sweets are for the guests but the truth is, it's more for herself.

"It's better to ask Jisoo and Chaeng that unnie. But, Lisa and I want to have our schedule cleared for a couple of weeks." Lisa squeezed Jennie's hand as a form of support.

"Okay. So it's just the two of you who's going on a vacation trip then?" Dara looked at the two of them unfazed. She's so used to them being overly affectionate to each other that hand holding is considered normal.

"Yes." Jennie affirmed.

"I'll work on it." Dara said savouring the sweetness of the candy.

"Thank you unnie." Jennie's face brightened up.

"Is there anything else? We could've talked this over the phone but you came here personally." Dara inquired. The hand holding might be normal but Lisa being quiet is not. Is it due to nervousness? But why would she be nervous on just having their schedules adjusted. They've done it a couple of times before too. This makes Dara curious. Also, Jennie not grabbing some gummy bears from the sweet box is unusual.

"Well... You see..." Jennie slowly murmured.

"Spill." Jennie not getting straight to the point is unusual too. Dara has known them for a long time. They're like her little sisters. She can more or less tell if they're not their usual selves.

"We got married." Jennie uttered in a tiny voice. If Dara wasn't paying attention she would have missed it.

"You what? You we're dating someone? How come I didn't know about it. Who is it?" Dara already has a clue who is it. Still, its better to clarify things. That, and mess with them a bit.

"We got married." Jennie said louder.

"Yeah you got married I get it. To who?" Dara definitely saw Lisa smirked and looked affectionate towards Jennie. So they finally did it these two idiots. Took them long enough.

"Lisa and I got married to each other last Saturday." Jennie said full of confidence.

"Nini, she knew." Lisa tugged on their joined hands chuckling.

"Why'd you have to spoil it Lisa." Dara's eyes turned into slits and eyed Lisa. This only made Lisa chuckled more.

"Stop messing with my wife Unnie. She's really anxious on telling you, you know." Lisa said putting her chin on Jennie's shoulder and side hugging her wife. Lisa felt Jennie's tension go away.

"So you knew? Why'd you have to make me repeat it twice!" Jennie said pouting. She slowly deflates as tension left her body and settled comfortably against Lisa. "Since when did you knew?"

"The first time you said you got married. I already knew it was Lisa. You guys finally did it! Thank god!" Dara said dramatically sighing. She eased back on the chair more comfortably.

"Why does everyone have these kind of reaction. Are we that obvious?" Jennie asked exasperated.

"Yep. Well some don't know. But, those who are more close to the both of you knew. It was so obvious. It was actually so frustrating to watch from the sidelines." Dara said laughing.

Jennie just groaned while Lisa grinned.

"Anyway, so where are you going for your honeymoon?" Dara casually asked.

"We don't know where yet. We still need to talk about it." Jennie answered resting her back on the sofa. She's more relaxed now since she finally said what she wanted to say and Dara took it well.

"Okay. I'll let you guys know when I finished organising your schedules." Dara said standing up. "One more thing. Are you gonna go public with this information?"

"What do you mean by public?" Lisa asked as her hands inches it's way to the sweet box. She grabbed a gum and ate it. She also got some gummies and gave it Jennie.

"Like having a press conference announcing your union." Dara walked towards her mini fridge and grab some water and drink it. She looked back at the couple to asked if yhey want any.

"Do we have to do that?" Lisa looked up and cocked her head. "And, chocolate milk for me."

"Just water. Thank you." Jennie said.

"No. Not necessarily." Dara said shaking her head and handed them both their drinks.

"That's too bothersome." Jennie said easing her head on the sofa and closing her eyes. The water bottle making contact with her forehead. The coldness easing away her tiny headache.

"Then how do you want me to deal with the press if they found out?" Now it's Dara's turn to her head to the side looking at the couple in front of her.

"Let's just make em guess." Lisa said shrugging her shoulders. She opened her chocolate milk and drank it.

"If they found legit sources. Then we say yes." Jennie added sitting upright opening her water bottle and drank up its contents.

"Okay. Got it. Anything else?" Dara nodded and asked.

"You're invited to our wedding though it doesn't have a date yet." Jennie said smiling at the older woman.

"I'll be there. Just give me a date." Dara smiled back.

"We'll let you get back to work. Thank you for today." Jennie and Lisa stood up and hugged Dara.

"No problem. You two enjoy your day." Dara waved at the two women as they exit her office hand clasped together.