Click

Dazed

"Are your schedules free this weekend? Mama will arrive on Friday and said we'll have dinner at the Kims then stay over for the weekend." Lisa said walking towards the living room where her friends are lounging around watching Zootopia for the nth time.

"I'm free this weekend." Chaeng said shoving popcorn on .

"Same." Jisoo said.

"I'm free. But I have a photoshoot this Friday. So I might not make it to dinner. It might run late." Jennie said moving forward so Lisa can slip and sit at her back. Once Lisa was settled in, Jennie leaned back, her back pressed on Lisa's front, her head rested on Lisa's shoulder. 

Lisa sighed. Her arms wrapped around Jennie's waist. "I'll come with you." Lisa said kissing Jennie's head.

"You should go and pick your parents up Lili."

"They'll understand. Besides, who'll keep you company when you drive home.

"But.." Lisa cut her off.

"Chaengah. Can you pick up my parents on Friday?"

"Sure. No problem." Chaeyoung answered attention still focused on the television, hand moving from the popcorn tub to .

"That settles it. I'm coming with you on Friday Nini." A grin spread across Lisa's face.

"Wear a cap."

-------

"Good morning!" Jennie said upon entering the studio. Bowing to the staffs she passes by on the way to the make up room. Lisa mimicked Jennie and greeted everyone, tailing her wife.

"Morning Unnie." Jennie greeted her long time make up artist and friend Maeng.

"Morning Jen." Maeng greeted back.

"Morning Unnie. I tagged along." Lisa said waving at Maeng.

"Oh. Morning Lisa. I wasn't informed. Do you have a shoot today too?"

"No. I just tagged along and keep Jennie company."

Jennie playfully rolled her eyes. "More like I'm keeping you company." Maeng smiled amused at the banter. It wasn't the first time Lisa went with Jennie on one of her shoot. There are also times when Chaeng or Jisoo tagged along. The room is always chaotic when its the 4 of them. It was never quiet.

"Let's get started. Shall we?" Maeng gestured to the make up chair. Jennie wordlessly moved towards it and sat.

"I'm gonna go explore. I'll let you guys do your thing." Lisa said moving towards the door.

"Don't stray too far Lili."

Lisa chuckled. "I won't. See ya later." She gave Jennie a wink and was out of the door.

------

Lisa kept her head down and wore her cap low. She was at the back of the studio, her backed pressed on the white concrete wall, her hands on her pocket, eyes moving from one place to another. She was observing the setup of the studio. The speakers playing popular pop songs to make the place lively. Ariana Grande's Break up with your boyfriend I'm bored was playing while people are doing their business. Some are arranging the lighting of the shoot, some are fussing over the wardrobe Jennie will wear, some are setting up the camera pointing towards a white canvas background. A few more minutes later a chair and a desk was moved at the center. Props of all kinds are gathered and arranged to keep up with this photoshoots theme. Her observation was cut when her phone vibrated inside her pocket. She giddily fished it out of her pocket thinking Jennie was calling her to ask where she is, but a different name was printed on the screen. Lisa swiped at the screen of her phone and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hello? Lisa? Are you in Korea right now?" The voice on the other line hurriedly asked..

"Yes. Why? What can I do for you Mr. Kang?" Mr. Kang is Lisa's photography mentor. Though Lisa is always busy, she would make time to go and attend some of Mr. Kang's photoshoot to learn more about the craft. Mr. Kang has always been patient with her and would always give her good advice and show her some of the techniques he learned.

"Are you busy?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I'm currently stuck at the airport right now. They just announced my flight will be delayed by 4-6hrs. Can you do me a favor and head to Studio M and do the photoshoot in my stead. I'll inform the management about it. My equipment is already there and the staff would have set it up by now. Please Lisa this shoot cannot be delayed."

"Whose the model?"

"Jennie Kim. It's for Chanel."

"I should have known." Lisa smirked. "I'll do it." Lisa said without hesitation.

"The shoot should start in 30mins. Please be there."

"Don't worry Mr. Kang I'm already in Studio M. Just let the management know I'll be taking over. I don't want to be kicked out for messing with your equipment." Lisa chuckled. "And I'll definitely do my best."

"Thanks Lisa. I'll call them now. Bye." Mr. Kang hang up and Lisa was left there thinking how to do the shoot. First she should go and introduce herself and adjust the lightning and equipments to her liking. She should also go and check the theme of the shoot. Lisa pushed at the wall and propelled herself towards the chaos. "So much for wearing a cap."

---------

"Lili where are you?" Jennie said on the other side of the phone.

"I'm still at the studio. Are you done with your make up? Did you change already?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to call me. But, I was informed Mr. Kang couldn't make it and he sent someone else to take over." Lisa signalled to one of the staffs to go and get Jennie.

"Yeah. Hopefully she'll do the shoot justice."

"She?" Jennie heard the knock on the door.

"Miss Kim? Let's start."

"Coming.." Jennie said. "Lili I gotta go. I'll see you out there."

"Okay." Lisa said grinning.

------

Jennie followed the staff towards the set. "Um.. Do you know who replaced Mr. Kang? I would like to meet and greet them first."

"There she is Miss Kim. The one wearing a baseball cap." The staff gestured towards the slim figure Jennie would be able to pick out in a crowded area. "I didn't know Lisa Manoban is also a photographer."

"She is."

"She's so hot." The staff was fanning herself. "You're hot too by the way. Now, there are two of you. I wasn't prepared."

Jennie chuckled, amused at the staffs behavior. "Thank you. Are you new?"

"Yeah. I just started my internship a month ago."

"Good luck. Do your best. Hwaiting!"

"Thank you Miss Kim." The staff said blushing.

Lisa was bent forward adjusting the camera stand when she felt someone staring at her. She looked up and met cat like eyes staring at her. Jennie's eyes turned into slits and Lisa just grinned.

Jennie walked towards Lisa and stopped a feet before her. "So I heard you took over Mr. Kang? Care to explain Lili?" Jennie asked one perfectly arched eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. He called me earlier said his flight got delayed and told me to take over. Surprise?" The grin hasn't left Lisa's face since she saw Jennie heading towards her.

Jennie just shrugged and turned away heading towards the set. "Nini c'mon." Lisa whined. Jennie isn't upset but she can't help but tease Lisa for a bit. "Do your best Miss Manoban." Jennie looked back and gave Lisa a wink. That put a smile back at the grey blond's face.

-----

"Hello. Chu? We're heading home now. The shoot ran late. Mr. Kang wasn't able to make it and his replacement keeps on spacing out." Jennie said holding her phone by her shoulders while she fish her keys out of her bag.

"Not my fault!" Lisa said taking the phone from Jennie and holding it to her ear.

"What's not your fault Limario?"

"Not my fault my wife is hot. I had trouble concentrating." Jennie just laughed. They both got inside the car. The click of the seat belt can be heard, followed by the car roaring into life.

"We'll talk about it later. Have a safe trip. Drive safely." Jisoo said hanging up.

"And she's gone." Lisa just stared at the phone.

"Typical Chu." Jennie said while maneuvering the car out of the studio and into the busy road of Seoul.

"What time do you think we'll arrive?" Lisa asked, head turned towards the driver seat, all her attention on Jennie's immaculate face. She was still high on their photoshoot. Her wife, the professional she is, gave her so much to work with. Lisa had trouble selecting what she think is best, because all of them looked good. She's probably just biased, but she knows a lot of people will agree, her wife is just beautiful.

"Probably around 9 if we're lucky, or 10 if we're not." Jennie said eyes still focused on the road. She can feel Lisa staring at her from the passenger seat. "You can sleep Lili, I'll wake you up when we get there."

"No, besides I'm enjoying the view"

"You're distracting me you know?"

"Wanna switch? I can drive. You can rest." Lisa offered. "You know what, I insist Nini, let's switch. I'll drive." Lisa can tell Jennie is exhausted and is trying not to show it. The brunette has been really busy this past few days and it's clearly taking a toll on her.

"Okay." Jennie stopped the car and switched with Lisa. She won't even try to pretend she's not tired, Lisa would be able to tell anyway.

"You know, I switched with you so you can sleep and rest not to do the same thing I was doing when you were in this seat." Lisa arched a brow and chanced a glance at her wife.

"What? Are you the only one allowed to enjoy the view?"

"Touche, enjoy away. Just please rest and sleep when you're done."

A few miles in, Lisa felt the stare slowly fade away. She looked at her right and saw Jennie has drifted off to sleep. She slowly stopped at the side of the road and removed her jacket. She wrapped it around Jennie's slim body and kissed her rounded cheeks.

I'm so damn lucky.