Fries

Dazed

The door closed and Lisa walked towards their bed with Jennie on her arms. Lisa gently put her wife down on the bed. All those working out truly paid off.

"I. missed. you." Lisa said as she peppered Jennie with kisses. Lisa loved their nights alone. They're both busy and tired most days but sleeping with Jennie by her side and kissing her goodnight is one of the reason Lisa tries to go home no matter the distance.

Jennie held Lisa's face between her hands and brought it down. Jennie felt Lisa's soft lips against hers and gave a contented sigh. She opened and lightly nip on Lisa's plump lips. Jennie slightly stuck out her tongue asking for entry which Lisa immediately responded to. She poke her tongue in and deepened the kiss. They've been so busy these past few months that they haven't even gone on their honeymoon. The day they got engaged was the closest they had to ual intimacy, which is kind of pitiful. They both want to do it, it's just that it's either they're too tired or their schedule doesn't match up. If only time travel is real Jennie would smack her past self for arranging her schedule to be in conflict with Lisa's. Back then she wanted to stay away from her wife. She was afraid that she'll lose it and confess then get rejected. Who would've imagined they'll be where they are now.

Before things get way more heated, they both pulled back. Jennie opened her eyes to Lisa lovingly looking at her. Jennie cupped Lisa's cheek and Lisa instinctively leaned towards Jennies hand. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lisa kissed Jennie's hand once more and laid down beside her wife. As Lisa got settled, Jennie moved closer laying her head at the crook of her wife's neck and layed her hand on Lisa's toned abs. "What time do you need to be at Jeonju again tomorrow?"

"We're done with the shoot at Jeonju." Lisa run her fingers through Jennie's hair.

"But earlier you said you still have a shoot and you need to stay over."

"You would've waited for me if I told you I'm coming home. And I know you have a shoot tomorrow, you need rest Nini." Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead. They've been like this ever since they've got together. Like magnets drawn to each other. Both of them like to shower the other with kisses, especially Lisa.

"You're free tomorrow then?" Jennie said as she continues to draw lazy circles on Lisa's abs.

"I still need to go to the studio in the afternoon. What time do you need to go to your shoot?" Lisa's eyes slowly close. The fatigue from the entire day caught up to her.

"I need to be at the studio by 12." Jennie half yawned the sentence.

"Okay." Lisa said it in tiny voice, if Jennie wasn't near her she would never have heard it.

"Good night Lili." Jennie said as she drifted off to sleep.

----------

Lisa rolled on the bed expecting to bump into her wife. With eyes still closed she patted the space beside her but still no Jennie. She slowly opened one eye, squinted and surveyed the room, still no Jennie. She glanced at the clock and it reads 9am. It's still early even for a 12pm call time. Lisa sighed and stretched her long limbs. She laid there for a few minutes just looking at the ceiling trying to wake herself up. Lisa slowly sat up and tied her hair into a bun. She went into the bathroom to do her morning rituals and got out of the room in search for her wife.

Lisa trudge down the hallway leisurely with one destination in mind, kitchen. Judging by the smell coming from the kitchen her wife is cooking pancakes. Lisa saw Chaeyoung busy setting up the table, Jisoo not on sight. She's still probably either awake and still playing or still stuck in dream land after pulling an all nighter. Lisa raised her finger on her lips to tell Chaeyoung to not make a sound. Chaeyoung just nodded and pointed at the kitchen. Lisa went on and found her wife expertly flipping the pancake on the pan. Lisa silently approached her wife and slowly s her arms on her tiny waist. She then kissed Jennie's neck and greeted her. "Good morning queen."

The first few instances Lisa did this the pan flew because she got startled. Jennie got used to it eventually and she noticed Lisa will only do it when her hands are empty. Jennie turned off the stove and put the last batch of the pancakes on the plate. She turned to face her wife and wrap her hands around Lisa's neck. Jennie tiptoed and gave her wife a proper kiss. "Good morning to you too. Slept well?"

"Yes. And you? What time did you woke up?" Lisa said squeezing her wife's . Her hand got slapped but it was totally worth it.

"I slept well too. Around 8." Jennie said as she let go of her wife and took the plate of pancakes. "Bring the syrup and honey Lili."

"Can I get another squeeze if I bring em?" A raised eyebrow is all Lisa got. Lisa chucked grabbed it both and followed Jennie to the dining room. She's still cute.

-------

"What time will you be done later?" Lisa asked as she stares at her wife from the passenger seat. She would have drove them to the studio but Jennie insisted that she drove them there. Lisa would've argued but Jennie beat her to it. "You drove for hours last night. Besides its not that far." Lisa just shut and sat at the front seat without a fuss.

"I still don't know yet. Depends on how the shoot go. How about you?" Jennie said as she made a right turn.

"An hour or two tops. Can I go to your shoot after?" Jennie just snorted at Lisa's question. Lisa acquired this habit of asking her questions where her answer doesn't matter anyway. "Yes. You would've gone there either way."

"Well if you said no.." Lisa begun.

"You would try to disguise yourself so I won't find out you're there and fail at it." Jennie finished. "And I already know you're going anyway."

"How?" It was way obvious and Lisa already know the answer but she enjoys having this banter with her wife.

Jennie pointed at the bag near Lisa's foot which carries her camera. "That.. is a dead give away." Lisa just grinned. "So, I can go right?"

"Yes." Jennie said smiling at Lisa's antics.

They arrived at the studio and thankfully Jennie didn't have to go around in circles trying to find a parking spot. She parked the car and killed the engine. "I'll be at studio 10." Jennie said as Lisa handed Jennie her purse.

"I'll be there when I'm done. Now, gimme a kiss so I can work hard." Lisa said already pouting. Jennie playfully rolled her eyes and gave her wife a kiss. "I'm fully charged. Let's do our best today." A huge grin on her beautiful face.

-----

"Someone got laid." Bambam bumped Lisa's shoulders while walking on the way out of the studio.

"Ha! I wish." Lisa bumped back.

"You're glowing though. You definitely got laid. So who is it?." Bambam said as he opened the door for the both of them.

"I told you. I didn't get laid." Lisa insisted. I have a wife but our schedule is a . Getting laid would have to wait besides I love what we have right now. Lisa kept that to herself, for now.

"What's with the shine then." Bambam said gesturing to Lisa's whole body.

"It's just me. I shine like a star." Lisa confidently said pumping out her chest with arms stretched outwards.

"Fine." Bambam refused to debate with his friend. It's true anyway what is there to argue. One of the ways to not get burned is to acknowledge that fire is hot.

"You gave up easily." Lisa chuckles and patted Bambam's shoulders.

"I don't want to hear any cringey stuff coming out of your mouth." Bambam said. He noticed Lisa led them to the burger place that recently opened. "Grabbing some late lunch?"

"Yep. I'll have it to go though. I still need to go to studio 10." Lisa said as she stepped inside the store.

"Is Mr. Kang there?" Bambam knows Lisa has sort of an apprenticeship with Mr. Kang. Lisa is already good at taking pictures but she got better when she started learning from Mr. Kang. Most of her photographs are of her friends, especially Jennie.

"No. Jennie has a photoshoot at studio 10." Lisa said as she go forward and ordered her meal. "A cheeseburger and a large fries to go please. Thank you."

"Ahh. I see, you're still stalking you're crush. Just confess already. You chicken ." Bambam knew about Lisa's huge crush on Jennie. Most of them knew. She might not outright admit it but her photos and photo collection says it all. Bambam just hopes his friend doesn't get hurt.

"Are you free this sunday?" Lisa asked, ignoring Bambam's jabs. Lisa collected her order and started walking towards the exit.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'll call you later or sometime this week." Lisa said as she opened the door and walked out.

"Why?" Bambam asked again.

"Bye." Lisa waved her hand not looking back and continued walking leaving Bambam behind.

"Crazy woman." Bambam muttered under his breath, smiling at Lisa's actions.

------

"Hi, good afternoon." Lisa greeted everyone on set. Murmurs started to spread when the crew noticed her. She should've went incognito, but changing her clothes is such a hassle.

"Oh, Hi Lisa. I didn't know you're gonna be in this shoot too." Mr. Kim, Jennie's photographer today greeted her.

"No no. I'm not. I'm just hear for my ride." Lisa quickly explained.

"We're just half way through the whole thing. You might wait for awhile." Mr. Kim said as he sip on his coffee.

"It's fine. You don't mind me lurking around here don't you?" Lisa knows Mr. Kim doesn't mind. She's been to many of Jennie's photoshoot with him and he always allow her to stay and even take pictures. Lisa asked anyway.

"No. I don't mind. And I will never mind. You know you're always welcome on my shoots."

"Can I take some photos too? It's for science you see. I won't get in your way, I promise." Lisa flashed him a huge grin.

"For science my . But, sure. Knock yourself out. She's in her dressing room by the way." Mr. Kim chuckled at Lisa's childlike behaviour.

"Thankies." Lisa zoomed towards Jennie's dressing room leaving an amused Mr. Kim.

------

"Come in."

Lisa walked in on her wife changing clothes. She crossed the threshold and immediately shut the door. "Nice view." Lisa played it cool, trying to hide the fact that she got flustered.

"Only for you." Jennie winked and smirked.

"Have you eaten? Want some fries?" Lisa tried to change the topic. Food, food is always safe.

"Not yet." Jennie finished changing and sat down next to Lisa who was busy taking out the food she got from the burger place.

"Heard you're just half way through the whole thing." Lisa said as she got some fries and tried to feed her wife. "Here."

"Thanks." Jennie ate the fries and Lisa's fingers for good measure. Lisa shuddered and blush. Her wife is definitely not playing fair. Lisa went from hot to hotter in just seconds. Get ahold of yourself.

"I met Bambam earlier. Asked me if I got laid or something. Said that I'm glowing." Lisa said as she got another fries and fed her wife again. Thankfully, Jennie showed some mercy and didn't her fingers this time.

"Ahh. There must be something in our water then. I was told the same thing." Jennie said chewing her fries. She turned towards her wife and rested her head on the sofa, enjoying watching her flustered wife.

"Must be." Lisa agreed. She got more fries and fed it to Jennie again. "I told him I'll call him sometime this week. Is sunday still a go?" Lisa knows that the sunday schedule is final. She just needs something to talk about while she pull herself together.

"Yeah, schedule is still clear for that day." Jennie said as she continues to stare at her wife's obviously flustered face. Maybe I went too far.

A knock on the door and one of the interns came in. "Ms. Kim. We're ready for you." The intern got out as quick as she got in.

"Well, gotta work." Jennie got up, bend over and gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek. "Please behave." Jennie whispered. She straightened and walked out the door leaving a more flustered Lisa on her dressing room's sofa.

"Tell that to yourself." Lisa muttered as she leaned back on the sofa and covered her face.