En-Route

Dazed

Jennie was hoping for an uneventful drive home.

No.

such.

luck.

"Nini.. it's so hot. Is the AC on?" Lisa whined.

"It's on." Jennie answered. She was so focused on the road trying to get them home as soon as possible. She doesn't know what Lisa is on. She knows she needs to get it out of her system or at least try to get it out.

Jennie heard the rustling of clothes. "I'm just gonna take this off."

"Take what off?" Jennie glanced at the passenger seat and saw Lisa wriggling out of her shirt. The shirt got caught on her head but she managed and  successfully took her top off leaving her on her black laced bra.

"Hot." Jennie muttered under her breath.

Sweat dripped down Lisa's barely there cleavage in between her tiny s.  Jennie can't help stare at Lisa's chest and gulped. Now Jennie is the one who's feeling hot. She stared down to avoid looking at Lisa's . Definitely not a good idea. Her eyes landed on Lisa's glistening perfectly toned abs, and gulped yet again.

She painstakingly avert her eyes from her almost topless companion and turn her attention back on the road. She turned the AC to max and tried to focus on driving.

"Don't look."

"Drive."

"Focus Jennie." Jennie muttered to herself. Trying to erase Lisa's toned abs and out of her mind. Try, being the key word. Cause it will never be erased nor forgotten.

After removing her shirt Lisa's might've had cooled down a bit. She grew quiet and Jennie assumed she fell asleep. She kept her eye on the road and continue driving.

A few minutes later, Jennie noticed movements on her peripheral vision. 'What is she up to now?' Jennie thought. 'Please tell me she's putting back her shirt on.'

Jennie chanced a glance on Lisa and saw her trying to take off her bra. She hit the break and the car screeched to a stop. The roads are barren this time of the night. If it was day time they would have been in an accident. That was wreckless on Jennie's part. But who wouldn't be reckless when someone keeps stripping trying to go a meer foot away from you. Especially if it's someone like Lisa. A lot of people would definitely love to be in her place right now. Like that she left on the floor minutes ago. Remembering the way he caressed and kissed Lisa makes her blood boil. Jennie was red from anger and embarassment.

"Yah! Lisa-ah!" Jennie half shouted before Lisa can unhook her bra. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"It's itchy and is in the way." Looking at her with half lidded eyes a pout on her lips. She looked like a half bent pretzel knot. Her hands are still trying to reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

"Stop it." Jennie sternly said. "You're not stripping anymore clothes. Okay?" Good thing it's dark or it would have been too obvious how flustered Jennie is.

'Stop pouting. You're making me go insane.'

"But Nini it's hot" She slump back against the seat with her hands on top of her thigh.

"I know. But, no more." Jennie pleaded. "Do it for me, okay?" She looked at Lisa with pleading eyes. Anymore clothes coming off of Lisa's body and Jennie's going to lose it. 'I swear to god. This night is nothing but an endurance challenge. I don't plan on losing'

"Okay." It was tiny but Jennie was able to catch it. Jennie 1, Lisa 0. She internally celebrates this small victory.

"Okay.. can you wear your shirt back on please?" Jennie is pushing her luck. But seeing Lisa in just her bra is so distracting. She gulped and tried again. "Please?"

"No."

"You're going to catch a cold. I don't want you to get sick. Please wear it."

"No." Jennie noticed Lisa staring at her yellow hoodie. 'aissshh.' Jennie can't help but roll her eyes. An idea popped up in her head.

"Okay.. how about you wear my hoodie and I'll wear your shirt. It's soft and cosy. I know you'll like it. It's very comfortable too." Jennie offered.

Lisa flashed her a tiny smile and that's all the answer Jennie needed. She stripped off her yellow hoodie and quickly put it on Lisa. She fixed Lisa's hair, especially her bangs, and kissed Lisa's forehead. "Rest, we're almost there" she said.

Jennie then grabbed Lisa's discarded shirt and wore it. She looked at Lisa and saw her sniffing the hoodie. Lisa smiled and sighed. "Nini." She heared her mutter. Jennie then saw Lisa bury her face on her hoodie and started dozing off. Jennie can't helped but chuckle. 'So cute'

"I should've done that from the start" Jennie said shaking her head. She started the engine and began to drive towards their apartment. The rest of the drive was uneventful. Lisa was fast asleep on the passenger seat. Her face still buried on Jennie's hoodie. Jennie smiled at how adorable Lisa looks.

'Lili.. what am I going to do with you.'