Silence

Dazed

Jennie opened the passenger door. "Lisa" she lightly tap her shoulders to wake her up. All she received was a hmp and a grunt. Lisa wiggled her nose and dived back into Jennie's hoodie. Jennie can't help but smile at the gesture. Lisa has always been a big baby especially if she's sick, guess being drugged has the same effect. Jennie would have lifted Lisa princess style and carry her to the apartment but that would be too hard. Don't get the wrong idea. Jennie is strong, but not strong enough to lugged around a grown person for a long distance.

"Lili." She poked Lisa's check. No response. She repeatedly poke her and heard a groan. Soon enough brown orbs came into view meeting her own. Jennie smiled. Lisa never failed to make Jennie smile, she's her happy pill. When she's sad, lonely or worse depressed, she'll just look at one of Lisa's crazy pictures stored on her phone and her mood will be many times better.

"Hi.. good nap?" Lisa just blinked at her.

"C'mon Lili, let's get you home." No verbal response was heard but Lisa moved and tried to get out of the car. Her long limbs was all over the place but eventually managed to get out of the car. Jennie immediately come to her aid when Lisa slightly lost her balance.

"You okay?" Lisa nod. Something is off. Lisa is never quiet. 'It must be something to do with what she had or was it something I did?' Jennie can't help but wonder.

Jennie slowly closed the door of the car and they started their trek towards their apartment. Lisa might have been feeling better. She has little assistance from Jennie while walking. Though Lisa hasn't said a word since they got out of the car.

They reached and entered their apartment. Jennie hurriedly took off her shoes and crouched down to take Lisa's shoes off.

"Lili lift your right foot please." Lisa obeyed and Jennie expertly took it off.

"Now, the other one." Jennie did the same on the other. Silence, that's all Jennie heard from Lisa since they got out of the car. 'Did I really do something wrong?' The thought kept on playing at the back of Jennie's head. She shoved it at the far back, she needs to focus on getting Lisa settled.

Jennie took Lisa's hand and ushered Lisa towards her room. She noticed Lisa flinched as their hand touched. She also heard her wimper. She was about to let go, but Lisa hold on to her tighter. 'Okay, definitely weird.' She ignored her thoughts yet again and guided Lisa towards her bed and let her sit down.

"Stay here for a bit." Jennie said. She let go of Lisa's hand but Lisa's hold didn't budge.

"I'm just gonna get some clothes Lili." She lifted her hand and caressed Lisa's cheek. Lisa's hold loosened and Jennie took that as a yes, you can go.

She rummaged through Lisa's closet and got some sleep shorts and an oversized shirt.

"Lili, change into these." Jennie placed the clothes on Lisa's lap. "It's more comfortable than what you're wearing." Lisa has her eyes closed and gave Jennie a nod.

"I'm going to get some water. I'll be right back. Try to change okay?" Jennie leaned down and kissed Lisa's forehead. She rushed out of the room and went to the kitchen.

---------

At the kitchen, Jennie made a beeline towards the fridge and get herself some water. She chugged the whole thing down without pause until not one drop was left on the bottle. Once satisfied she sighed loudly like the weight of the world was finally off her shoulders. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and immediately shuddered. Lisa's scent invaded her senses.

Bad.

Idea.

She looked down and remembered she's still wearing Lisa's shirt. She wanted to cool down and was somewhat successful. Now she's back to where she was at minutes ago.

Heated.

"Get your head out of the gutter Jennie." She muttered.

Jennie was pacing the whole length of their kitchen. Engrossed in her own thoughts.

'It's not that drug isn't it?'

'I have a strong feeling it is.' Anger rose at her. If she wasn't able to get there on time Lisa would have been-. She cut her thoughts off, thinking about it's possibility hurts. She's just relieved she got there on time and very thankful to Minnie for contacting her. 'I need to send her something, as a sign of thanks.' Jennie piled it on her things to do compartment.

'She hasn't said a word since we got out of the car.'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'Was I overdoing it with the kisses?'

'She looked so vulnerable my instincts to keep her safe kicked in, and my self control got out of control.'

'Jesus! Jennie, maybe she hates you now.' Jennie groaned. Her pace grew faster as she overthink of how Lisa hates her. Her thoughts were running wild.

Jennie glanced at the clock and immediately stopped her pacing. '.' Twenty minutes already passed since she left Lisa in her room. 'I hope she's changed and is already asleep. Changing her would be-.' Jennie closed her eyes and steeled herself. 'You can do this.'

Jennie got some water and a few snacks in case Lisa gets hungry. She put them in a tray and walked back towards Lisa's room.

"Lili-" Her voice got cut off as she noticed the trail of clothes leading towards her room. 'No biggie. She changed. Right?' Jennie thought convincing herself. 'Right?' She gulped.

She put the tray on the nearby table and started picking up the clothes on the floor. She first picked up Lisa's pants on the hallway a few feet from Lisa's room. Jennie walked towards her room. She picked up her yellow hoodie which was moments ago Lisa keeps on sniffing. Just outside her door she picked up Lisa's bra.

"Totally normal, who would want to sleep with bra on. That's so uncomfortable." Jennie told herself.

The room to her room was slightly ajar. Her hand was hovering at the door handle when she heard Lisa wimpered. "Nini.." She heard Lisa said. Alarmed Jennie opened the door fast and was across the threshold in a heartbeat. She dropped all the clothes on the floor and came to a stop.

"."