Chapter 2

Avengers of Kpop

At the dressing room for SuperM's New York concert...

BK: Guys, guys, I'm so nervous!! Please help!

He was walking back and forth while talking to s who were sitting in front of the mirror with their makeup and hair done.

TM: Hyung, it's unlike you to be nervous.

Kai: If Mr. Lee was here, he would really scold you...again.

 

Ten, Mark, and Lucas just smirked and the other members laughed.

Mark: Hey hyung, your hair got shorter and with a different color.

TY: Yeah. For promotional purposes. I like it though.

Finally, Baekhyun sat on one of the stylist's chair after Taeyong was done and let out a huge sigh.

Ten: Hyung, is something wrong?

BK: I don't know. I suddenly felt nervous like something bad will happen. I hope not.

Ten: Don't worry. Everything will be fine. We are gonna do our best for the fans. Let's just support each other.

 

Baekhyun thought that Ten sounded so mature telling him that. He was even younger than him.

BK: Ohh Chittaphon... 

Lucas: Baekhyun hyung, don't worry we all got your back! Don't be pressured.

Lucas patted his back and it calmed him a little bit.

TM: I bet he's just worried about us. We've cheated on our diet last night because of him.

 

Taemin just smirked and everyone's eyes widen while nodding in agreement.

"RIIGGGHHTTT!!" the 6 of them uttered altogether.

Kai: You also did that to us the other day, Lee Taemin.

"RIIGGGHHTTT!!" they uttered again and the whole room was filled with excitement and laughter. Baekhyun's nervousness was lessened because of the members. Something was just bothering him at that time and he doesn't know why.

 

While waiting for Baekhyun to finish, Mark and Ten were teaching English to the remaining members.

BK: Heeyyy, not fair. Teach me too.

The youngest went towards him and gave him their English script so he can practice.

 

 

 

Their last concert for the year was finally finished.

"Good job everyone! Thank you for your hard work"

Those were the words that the members said to each other and to the staff that was with them throughout their international tour before they went ahead to their celebratory dinner at the hotel they were staying.

Kai and Taemin were casually talking about some dance routine that the group made.

Kai: Taeyong really killed it during the No Manners stage. 

 

TM: Taeyong got no manners~

Taemin sang and they both laughed.

Lucas: Hyungs, have you seen Baekhyun hyung?

Kai: Uhm... no. I just saw him earlier around here getting food. Maybe he went to the washroom.

Meanwhile, Ten went to the washroom with Mark while they were talking in English about how they liked the song Dangerous woman.

As they entered towards the washroom, they found Baekhyun near the mirror and watching something on his phone.

 

Mark: Oh hyung, we've been looking everywhere for you.

Ten: Yeah, everyone's been looking for you outside.

They noticed that he was frowning instead of smiling like he usually do.

BK: Guys, I think is why I was so nervous earlier like something wasn't right.

He showed them an article on his phone where another Kpop idol was said to be in hiatus because of depression.

 

Ten: Oh My God....

Mark: I know her... Hara from KARA.

Then both of them just hugged him. 

Ten: Hyung don't be too hard on yourself, okay? I believe these incidents can still be stopped and prevented.

Mark: Yeah and besides, we're family, right? You can always talk to us about anything.

 

BK: Thank you guys... I'm just saddened with the news.

Mark: So because of that, we'll get your phone for a moment so that you won't think of those things. Let's just go out and enjoy the evening. 

With that, Ten kept Baekhyun's phone for a while and they led him outside.

 

TY: Heyyy there's our leader! We have been looking for you!

Baekhyun saw the smiles of everyone and it made him feel relieved.

 

 

 

SuperM is now back in Korea. They got two days to relax and do stuff that they wanted to do.

Taeyong and Mark were preparing for something with NCT 127

Taemin spent his time in his condo to rest, play the piano, and ordered some groceries for delivery. He was even almost recognized by the delivery man to be Taemin from Shinee but he immediately denied it. XD He did an Instagram live about it.

Ten was reviewing Korean language and drawing some art while Lucas was just in his room taking pictures of himself. They did a video chat with WayV members back in China.

Kai and Baekhyun immediately went to their comeback stage schedules with EXO.

 

 

"There it is again." BoA sighed as she heard the news about Hara. She showed the news article to her friend who was just sitting across her. They were eating lunch at SM's cafeteria.

"This has been bothering me lately though." Taeyeon uttered.

BoA looked at her intently and suspiciously. "Hey, you're not planning something, right?"

Taeyeon just smiled at her and didn't say a word.

BoA: So what are we doing here?

Next thing she knew Taeyeon dragged her after the rehearsals earlier to go to a certain place.

Taeyeon: It's time that we do something. It doesn't matter what company we're at. Someone needs help.

 

Then they both went out of the car wearing caps and masks as they looked around the area. It was surprisingly quiet. As they reached a building, BoA was a bit confused and halted Taeyeon for a while.

 

BoA: Wait who are we helping?

 

Taeyeon just glanced back at her and continued going up the building. They reached a room where she knocked twice but no one answered. She knocked again but it was so quiet. She tried to open the door and it just opened freely to their surprise.

They went in and found a girl sitting at the sofa but her back was facing them.

 

BoA mouthed 'Who is she?'

 

Taeyeon slowly walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. But she didn't respond so BoA went in front of her and was surprised to see who it was.

BoA: Hara is sleeping. Perhaps we can wake her up.

As she tried to, there was no response. She looked around and found a bottle of sleeping pills.

 

BoA: Oh My God! we should call an ambulance quick!

Good thing, there was a telephone in the apartment. Taeyeon immediately called for an ambulance and giving the details.

 

Hospital personnel: By the way, may I know who this is please?

As she was asked, she immediately ended the call.

Taeyeon looked for a pen and a piece of paper and left a note: This girl is really sweet. Please do help her. It will mean a lot. She has a big dream as an artist.. -friendly neighbor-

 

BoA: Let's go. Nobody should know that we were here.

Then they quickly leave the area.