Chapter 5

Avengers of Kpop

Days approaching Christmas and New Year....

Some artists and groups went home to spend time with their family while others are having rehearsal for their upcoming concerts for the New Year.

Other groups went somewhere and celebrated together.

NCT 127 went abroad and they even filmed a vlog and uploaded it in their Youtube channel. They built their very first Christmas Tree in New York.

 

EXO, on the other hand, had and EXplOration concert for the New Year. It was a very memorable concert for them and for all the fans especially the surprise video from Chanyeol that made Kai become emotional. Also, Suho gave a very deep and sincere message to each EXO member.

 

WayV had on going fan meeting tour in China, Thailand, and in Seoul Korea as well. Unfortunately, Ten acquired an ankle injury during one of their fan meetings so he needs to take a rest for 3 weeks. He was not able to perform the dance routines but was able to sing with them at the side.

 

 

While everyone was busy with the activities, LSM took this chance to meet with the CEOs a day after the New Year celebration. He was glad that everyone signed and agreed with the proposal he made.

LSM: Thank you for your trust and cooperation, my fellow CEOs.

He said while bowing to each of them.

"Oh no sir. It's our pleasure. We just need to discuss something that you guys might also agree on." JYP exclaimed.

 

 

 

SuperM members already had schedules ahead of them to resume rehearsals on the third week of the month for their upcoming international tour schedules for the New Year.

At around 9PM, Ten was going to one of the recording studios to get something that their manager asked after their rehearsals were done. He heard a familiar music again on the other room The same room where he previously heard it.

He carefully went to the studio and sneaked from outside. His eyes widened to see who it was but rubbed his eyes to see it clearly.

'What is she doing here again? What's going on?' that's what he thought. Ten was confused.

There are a lot of lights, cameras, and staff as well. He noticed that they were done with the photo shoot and the staff were starting to come out so he hid himself quick in a corner near the comfort room.

 

"Wew. Finally it's done."

 

"Not yet. We still have tomorrow and on to the next two days."

 

"Good thing she is just so easy to work with."

 

Ten heard what they were talking about at the hallway and noticed that only the staff went out so he sneakily went to the room where the photo shoot was done. It was somehow quiet but his attention was caught and curious with the person who's back was facing him. 

Ten locked the door of the studio.

 

"Oh, I'm still --"

 

Their eyes widened the moment they meet each other's gaze.

Ten: What are you doing here?!

???: What are you doing here?!

 

They both said at once while pointing at each other.

His expression became serious but also confused.

???: Uhm, I need to go.

But Ten was blocking the door and began to walk towards her. 

Ten: I'm just curious why a YG Entertainment artist is here at this hour and doing photo shoot?

 

Their conversation was interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

 

 

"Lisa? Are you still there?"

 

 

Both of them stared at the door. Then they both looked at each other again.

Lisa: Uhm, just give me a few minutes. I'm... changing clothes.

'Really?' Ten mouthed to her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Okay. We'll just wait for you here. Manager said that we'll leave together since it's already late at night."

Ten was trying hard not to laugh while Lisa signaled him to face back. She changed clothes quickly. She then wore her black cap and black mask.

Lisa was about to reach for the door when Ten blocked her again.

Ten: I never thought we'll meet again like this.

Ten said in a soft voice. He just smiled and unlocked the door for her.

Lisa: How is your ankle? I heard you had an injury last month.

She said while pointing to his foot.

Ten: It's okay now. I've been resting it for quite a while.

Lisa just looked at him and playfully slapped his arm. "Okay. See you around, Chittaphon. This is a secret, okay?"

Ten: Alright, Lalisa.

He hid inside the room for a while as they left.

Ten: I wonder what's gonna happen next.

 

 

 

Lucas finally had the chance to visit Hara after the incident. This time she was temporarily stayed in a condo with her Personal Assistant to look after her.

He went alone and sneakily knocked on the door while looking around. The door was opened by her P.A. and he came in quickly.

Hara: Who is it?

Lucas went to the direction where he heard her voice.

Lucas: It's me.

Hara looked at him immediately. She was just sitting at the dining table while eating snacks.

Hara: Lucas?

Hara was surprised to see him and she just stood up slowly. He immediately went to her and hugged her.

Lucas: Don't do that again, okay? You're the only family I have here in Korea.

Hara hugged him back but since he was so tall, she tiptoed a little bit.

Hara: I'm sorry, my not-so-little brother. I won't get carried away again.

They broke the hug and she just slapped him. "Why do you grow so tall already? it's unfair!"

Lucas just put his hand on top of her head. "Not my fault. I caught all the height from dad. Hahaha!"

Then they started to play around like how they used to as little kids.

 

 

 

SuperM's flight to California was already on schedule. They will not depart together because of some of them still have schedules especially for EXO and WayV.

 

This time, Taemin, Mark, and Taeyong had the same flight schedule while the others will just follow.

 

They were riding Korean Air where their faces as SuperM were printed on the plane. They were at the business class.

 

Taemin was really sleepy so he quickly dozed off while Mark was teaching Taeyong English.

 

A little later, food was served. Taemin went to the toilet room but waited for a while outside. He noticed one of the flight attendants who was also at the business class. He thought he knew her but thought otherwise for it to be possible so he just ignored it but take glances at her once in a while.

 

She was bowing her head as she was about to pass by him. Suddenly, the plane turned to the right and she bumped into him. Taemin quickly caught her waist and arm and looked at her.

 

Taemin: Do I know you, Miss?

 

He tried to look at her name plate but it was covered.

 

FA: I don't think so, sir. Please excuse me.

 

She was evading his gaze, he can tell. So he grabbed her arm again and it made her look at him.

 

Taemin: You're... Since when did you...

 

She was conscious that people might notice them so she quickly dragged him inside the toilet.

 

"Ssshhh." she signaled towards him. "I'm... pursuing the career that I wanted even before."

 

Taemin looked at her with guilt and held her arm.

 

Taemin: I'm sorry, Na Eun-ah. 

 

She let go of his hold and evaded his gaze.

 

Na Eun: It's all in the past now. I knew it was all for show but the bashers were just so... horrible.

 

Na Eun's voice was trembling upon saying her last word to him.

 

Na Eun: It was good that I left. For my benefit.

 

Taemin couldn't do anything that time to protect her from the hate. He was prohibited to do something even say a statement. 

 

Na Eun: I knew that you were in the verge of your career and I don't want to ruin the image you have built. Besides, WGM was all just for show. Both of us knew that.

 

She forced a laugh and he unknowingly just hugged her tight.

 

Taemin: I missed you. For real. I haven't seen and talked to you for a long time.

 

Na Eun was just holding back her tears. She missed him too but she knew that it wouldn't do good for her.

 

Na Eun: I need to go back to work.

 

She broke the hug and turned her back to him.

 

Taemin: Oh. Yeah. But... can we meet after in some other time?

 

Na Eun halted upon hearing those words from him.

 

Na Eun: I'm busy with my schedules and I know that you are too, Taemin. I don't think we could ---

 

Taemin: I'll make time. I promise. I'm really glad to see you again 

 

With that, she didn't respond and just went out of the toilet. He actually felt happy to see her again but it just hit him hard this time.

 

He went out of the toilet a little later and went back to his seat. His food was already there.

 

Mark: Hyung, where have you been?

 

Taemin: I was just at the toilet.

 

Taeyong: You should have joined us with Mark's English lessons.

 

Taemin was amused on how hardworking his fellow members are. He remembered how she also taught him English before and he just smiled at the memory.

 

Taemin: Sure I'll join you later.