Part 2

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It might be easier to die

Than to receive your forgiveness

I'm singing this song

But I don't know if my true feelings will reach you

Jiyong's POV

It is not the same one! No more! This house don't feel the same one. Before this, if I come this home I will smell the good one. Not from the kitchen. But from her. The scent of strawberry. That make me feel calm and relax. Notice that I got her back then. But now...

"I'm home....Hunchae..." Softly speak after drop myself at couch.

I put my head at the header. Closed my eyes. Remember the happiness. Her smile. Her voice. Her touch. Her pouting. Her kitty eyes. Her moles. Her gestures. Her body. And her love...never fade for me till I make her cry for last time. I remember when I ask her to left me alone. She trying to talk with me but me....how jerk I am for that time!

"Ji, please baby! Don't ask me to left you. Cause I'm nothing without you," she hold my arms.

"Chaerin! Please just yes for this break-up! You know it that our relationship never work out if you and me still be part of it!" I trying control my voice from rising up.

"But, Ji...You promises me! You said to me...Even the world against us, you never give up for me. Never give up for our love. Please, Oppa...." She trying to talk but me...

"For Jesus Christ! Jeez, Chaerin...Wake up! There is no you and me now! up with my promise now! I won't left this  just because of you!" I shake her shoulder roughly. I can see her eyes began tearing. She hold my hands on her shoulder. Drop it from her.

"There is no me and you! It is just a game!" I speak to her loudly. Her tears immediately stop to flow.

"Just left me and have a better life without me, CL!" I begging to her. "I don't want a clingy girlfriend like you anymore. I need my space," I continued to she left me in order to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter