Part 9

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

She won't come! She come! She won't come! She come! I keep chanting it. I keep pray for it. Once I get her feedback about my incomplete music sheet, I thought she will come to me. Ride or Die, this lyric had been completed by me and herself. I keep close my eyes and mumbled myself.

"She won't come! She come! She won't come! S-..."

"Yah, why you keep mumbling by yourself?" Great, Teddy Hyeong disturb my chanting. I glare on him.

"Geez, Ji...You look me like I doing something naughty." This Hyeong got his nerve to laugh on me.

"Hyeong! I don't think that she will come to me back!" I put my head on the table. Teddy Hyeong look at me.

"Wow, since when I see that mighty Dragon give up on his feline y GZB?" Teddy Hyeong being sacrcasm. I sigh out heavily.

"Come on, Ji! You know that the truth had been revealed to her already. Just give her a time to adjust herself," Teddy Hyeong continued. "Don't blame her after all! You're the one being stupid enough for calling the break-up. Just because her ex-manager's blackmailed!"

"Geez, Hyeong...You know that..." Suddenly I heard the knocking. I immediately smiled. Does she come back?

"Annyeong! Hey, Teddy...What's up, G-Dragon ssi?" Appear another producer, Lydia Paek. I become frustrated! Why, Hunchae? Why you tortured me?

"Did I screw something?" Ask Lydia.

"No something but someone! He expected someone else beside you," Teddy Hyeong replied. Lydia glare on me.

"How rude you, G-Dragon? Sorry but I'm also being asking from someone to help you out," said Lydia. My eyes become widened. Teddy Hyeong smirked on me because I become interested.

"From someone? Who asking you to help our mighty G-Dragon?" Ask Teddy Hyeong before I.

"Well, someone that all of you know. She said she can't help you to record your last song. But she promises if you able to perform on Inkigayo, she will be there. Now, she quite busy for 2NE1 comeback," explained Lydia happily. I smiled.

"Geez, finally someone smile! So shall we finish your last song for your solo?" Ask Teddy Hyeong.

"Sure, Hyeong! Em, Lydia..Thanks for helping me to finish my solo."

"You suppose treat me well, G-Dragon! CL so right about you...The grumpy one, whining and acting so diva..." She scoofed. I give my gummy smile.

"But she give something to you. What the heck, let finish it before I give to you!" She teases.

"Yah, just give it first!" I begged.

 

To: Whiny ex-boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong

 

Annyeong, Oppa! It been awkward for me to write a letter. Actually I trying so many times to call you but I too afraid. Even Bom Unnie and Dara Unnie scol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter