Part 6

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

"Hey, Youngbae! Yes, my family in here now! Going to celebrate with them first. See you next two days. Thanks, bro! And Merry Christmas to you too," I end the call after wish to my man. I look at my siblings.

"Noona! Yeosin...Did all of you find the presents for our parents?" I closed my gap with them.

"Oppa, how about this? You think Eomma and Appa will use it if I buy these kinds of perfumes?" Ask my younger sister. I nodded. She know about me and Chaerin actually. She scold me when I told her about my decision to break off with Chaerin without telling the truth. Suprisingly, she and Chaerin still contact even Chaerin hates me!

"Sure, baby sis! From you, Eomma and Appa will happy to use it," I told her. She smiled.

"Okay! I took it! Oppa....your card, please!" She put her hand politely with her puppy eyes on me.

"Yah, Kwon Yeosin! I thought Appa give you the personal card already. Why you ask my card?" I tried to play hard with her.

"Well, my brother is the top ten super rich in S-City for this year. So yes, I am asking your almighty black card to purchase mine and our parents!" She know to answer it. I smiled and pull off my black card.

"Just reasonable one! This is because I broke my promise to you this year," tease me. She pouting and walk away from me and Dami Noona.

"Did you and Chae back together?" Ask Dami Noona once Yeosin left us.

"What...Why you said like that?"

"Yeosin told me that you and Chae slept together last two months. It is true? Did you succeed pursue her back? Did you, Ji?"

"Noona, thing become complicated when it comes about me and Chae. Probably Yeosin got wrong information about me and her," I tried to avoid it. But who the hell I trying avoid to...This is my elder sister who I grow up together.

"Nope, I don't think so because Yeosin is the one arrange our family's Christmas gathering," said Dami Noona. Wait, why she said like that...Did she and Yeosin?

"Noona, wait up...Why you?"

"Unnie! Oppa! Hurry up...It is about the time already! I finish shop already," Yeosin shout. Dami Noona walk fast to catch our little sister. And me...

Chaerin's POV

Silly you, Chaerin! Did you think that Kwon Jiyong not coming for his family's Christmas gathering? You're wrong, Chaerin! Why you agree with Yeosin's idea to have Christmas celebration in New York? Why? That brat of Kwon Yeosin....who I kidding for? She is Kwon Jiyong's little sister. Of course her brother is the mastermind for this gathering.

"Merry Christmas, Aunty and Uncle! Thank you for having me in your family's gathering," wish me politely and bow to the elders.

"Aigo, Chaerin ah! Thank you for having a time with us. Actually, I am the one ask my baby girl to invite you as well. Plus, we already know you. Right, Ji?" Mrs Kwon hug me and look at her only son.

"Hm, this is your plan with my baby sis! How should I know it?" How cold he is reply like that to his mother? Poor Mrs Kwon.

"Ji, why you speak like that? Anyway, come sit comfortably. Are we going stand for all night?" Mr Kwon speak. I look the seating position. Great, Kwon Yeosin! You're playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter