Part 10

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you, Jiyong! No more skinship with Chaerin! Gosh, I thought I already highlight this matter," told Sajang-nim. Jiyong still playing his phone and sometimes he giggled. YG Sajang become piss off with his behaviour.

"G-Dragon ssi!" he called the stage name. Jiyong look at him.

"Yeah, I know! But I don't care about that. I told you already...I want her as my girlfriend. No...Even better I announced her as my fiancee in the future," he threat YG Sajang. 

"Are you serious?" YG Sajang ask him back. Jiyong nodded seriously.

"I don't care. Plus, I want to ask the permission from you. I want to propose her on the S-Galaxy concert. Perhaps in Osaka?" he said to YG Sajang. Surprisingly, YG Sajang smiled to him. His eyebrow raise up cause it is weird to him. YG Sajang stand up and hugged him happily.

"Good job, my boy! Finally you had a courage to propose her officially. Tell me, what you need for the proposal?" Sajang tell him with happy smile.

"Err, you are not mad with my idea?" Jiyong ask him back weirdly. Sajang shake his head as no.

"Nope, boy! Plus I really want you and Chaerin being happy forever. With this kind of case I think I might be happy to retired as Sajang-nim from this company," YG Sajang-nim speak.

"Wait, wait...I don't want you quit from your position. Not just because I asking Chaerin be married with me," said Jiyong. Sajang-nim chuckles on him.

"Silly boy! I mean...If other ask me to step down from mine, I happily to do so cause I being supportive on your relationship," told Sajang. "So, when do you think to propose her in front the audiences and members?" continue YG Sajang. Jiyong smiled. He gladly happy told his plan to Sajang-nim.

 

Backstage of Concert

Jiyong give a brief of the concert before all of them make the practices. He told the sequences of song. He also told them to checking the sound and stage before the final full rehearsal. He thanked to all of them and bow to them. All of them bow to him as well. Jiyong tried hard to avoid to speak with Chaerin. He immediately grab his maknae before Chaerin call him.

"What happen to that Dragon? Does he cheating on me again?" Chaerin by herself.

"Baby Rin ah...." Dara called her. Chaerin turn her away to Dara. "Why? Did Jiyong avoid to speak with you again?" asked Dara. Chaerin nodded while pouting.

"Unnie...I think Oppa cheating with me again! That bastard Dragon!" Chaerin whining.

"Aniya...It is impossible that Dragon cheating on you again! Yah, I will told his sisters to kill him," Dara speak.

"Don't bother to told his sisters! I am alone can kill himself! Unnie, did you think that Jiyong Oppa is...never mind!" Chaerin started walk away.

"Yah, CL-roo! Argh, that little Dragon! Bommie ah....." Dara call her other shield. Meanwhile Jiyong rushed walk with Seungri.

"Yah, Hyeong....Don't drag me with your problem! Chaerin will kill me if she thought that I am the one need you more," said Seungri.

"Just do what I ask from you, maknae! I need this plan work very well," replied Jiyong.

"By dragging me along with you? Hyeong, I really admire you but I am not that kind of biual with you! Chaerin totally think that you're now become biual on me and Chae," speak Seungri. Jiyong raise his brow up.

"Why would she think that? I mean my lust, my ball...everything light up when I together with her only. Why would she..." Jiyong speak without border.

"Hyeong! Just don't share your ual life with Chaerin on me! Jeez, of course she think that...last week I overheard that she complaint why BigBang insist to cover 2NE1's song 'I LOVE YOU'," told Seungri. Jiyong smirked naughtily.

"Ah....Well, I thought she will admire if I able dance ily in front of the audiences. Like she does before this. Don't you think that your Hyeong had a y figure that might melt other girl fans as well?" Jiyong asked Seungri evilish. Seungri shrug his shoulder. He b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter