Part 3

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

I stare the couple. Why I'm thinking about him? Bet he never think about me. Since I left him, I request from big boss that I want to work from US. I want make my girls' project from there. I don't want to see him. I don't want to involve anything with him. No more! No more Chaerin! It is just CL, the baddass female. No more weakily Chaerin.

"Hey, girl!" Call someone. I look at him.

"Hey! Why you so late? It killing me to watch all of these," said me after hugging him.

"Before this you are used to be like them!" Said Xin. I glare at him.

"Past is past! I told you already. Don't speak his..."

"I'm not! You thinking about who? I thought you and Ash...you think about who? Tell me..." Xin cut my word. I silence.

"Yah, CL?"

"Nobody! I never think about me and Ash...We just met each other since I become a model for some brands," replied me while drink my coffee.

"Right! No wonder this magazine talk about you and Ash intimate," Xin told me and pass the magazine. I took it. My eyes become widened. Can't believe by myself. I just shake my head.

"What a lame joke!" I replied.

"So, you just denied that you and Ash..."

"Come on, Xin! Did you believe them or me? I thought you know me very well," I cut his statement. Xin just nodded.

"So, that means you're still in love with him? Am I right, girl?" He guess but...

"Hell no! That jerk ask me to walk away from his popular life. Of course I'm move on from him now!" Act me toughly.

"Well, if he come as a guest for fashion week...It is cool for you?" Ask him. I trying to control my innerself.

"Sure...Be my guest! Plus the fashion week is openly for celebrities like me and him. Sure, I can be professional...Don't you worry about me!" My ego tell me to said like that.

"Jeez, I need to attend the interview. Could you me?" Ask me. Xin just agree since he is one of my fashion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter