Part 5

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

Jeez, what time now? Damn! My head still hurt and heavy. Never mind. I think today is my off day. I turn my position and shock when see a familiar figure. Wait? Silver hair? Slimmy? What the ? I look myself. and his hand move to my waist.

"Ji! Wake up! Jiyong..." This guy...Such as sleepy headed! This habit he can't change it even I already left him. But it quite cute...Damn, stop thinking about that! Chaerin, you're sleeping with your ing ex-boyfriend! Wake up that !

"Yah, Ji! Wake up your lazy jerk! Wake up!" I raise my voice and punch his arm few times. Till that guy groan grumpy cause disturb his sleep. He open his eyes and rubbed few times before seat up.

"Morning, babe!" He trying to kiss me and I push his chest before he do it so.

"Don't babe me, Kwon Jiyong! Explain yourself! What are you doing in my room? Damn you, ert Jiyong!" I pull the blanket to cover my body.

"Babe, are you sure that you at your room now?" He chuckles and rubbed his hair back. He smirk to me. Damn, it is kind of hot and y! Shut up, Chae! Just focus...wait, this is not my room? Did I...

"Well, I think  we need to fresh ourself first. Maybe you want to join me later?" He stand up from the bed with his birth suit. I turn my gaze. He chuckles.

"Come on, babe! I thought you miss my body...The proof is you bite my shoulder cause you like my dragon ball tatoo," He teasing me and grab his towel.

"You want to join with me?" He ask.

"Go by yourself, Kwon Jiyong! Don't wait me!" I scream while throw one of pillows to him. He avoid. Laugh and entering the bathroom. I feel stupid! I punch my forehead few times. Such a stupid, Chae! Now you having a comeback with him! Stupid!

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter