Part 11

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After this time passes
And I only I can forget everything
Those memories, those happy memories
Or in the next life
I hope I can meet you and love you again
Just like before

 

Jiyong finish his last lyric for record his song. Choice and Seonwoo give their thumbs up. As a signal the recording is perfect. Jiyong sighed heavily. He put away the headphone and step out from the booth recording. Choice give a listen to Jiyong. Jiyong closed his eyes properly. He listen every details that he record before this. He opened his eyes once it is done.

"So, how it is?" ask Choice.

"Perfect, Hyeong! I think we can go for this recording as my next track," Jiyong replied.

"One more thing, Ji! The title of this track, you don't give the final name for this track," said Choice again. He look at the lyrics on the screen. A sound of knocking. Three of them look at the person who come in the studio.

"Annyeong! Did I disturb all of you? Oppa?" said the y figure who always make Jiyong miss a lot. Jiyong shake his head and hugged his fiancee.

"Nope, babe! You come here on the right time. What you bring for?" ask Jiyong while look at the bag on Chaerin's hand.

"Just a simple lunch box. I think that all of you not having a lunch yet. Since I got a time today, I cooked a simple one. Here for both of you," she give other bag to Choice. Choice smiled.

"Oh, thank you so much! Ji, I left both of you. Em, Seonwoo...Let's go! I think we need to grab a drink for a while. About the name, later on we will discuss it. Okay, Ji?" said Choice. Seonwoo already follow Choice from behind after greeting to Chaerin. Jiyong nodded. He lock the door. Left Chaerin and him alone inside the studio. Chaerin unpacked the lunch boxes for them. Jiyong sat besides Chaerin. He pull her waist closely on him. Chaerin smiled and patted the skinny long hand already wrap her waist.

"Why, Oppa? Does the work stress you up?" she asked him softly. Jiyong put his face on Chaerin's abs. He just nodded. Chaerin chuckled.

"Aigo, my baby!" She brushed his hair softly. Put a light kiss on his forehead. Jiyong look at Chaerin for a while and then put his face back on Chaerin's abs again. "You need my help, Oppa?" She asked again. She brushed his hair again. Jiyong feel calm down. Relax. Peaceful after he inhaled Chaerin's scent. He really love her scent. The most effective scent to relief his stress.

"You know that I already got a call for duty service for next year?" he finally speak of it.

"Yes, I know. You told me before you told to your family and mine," she replied. "You know that you need to do it before your age reached 35-years old?" she continued. He nodded.

"But I will miss you, baby! I don't care how tough or rough the training but it is killing me inside if I keep missing you so much. What if I stress up or not feeling well, how I am going to find your scent, Hunchae?" He whining. Chaerin laugh softly.

"Did I engaged with a whining boy or a clingy boyfriend?" She . "Then I will visit you, Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter