Part 8

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jiyong enter his room after giving an excuse. He had no mood to celebrate the final MV. Jiyong throw himself on the bed. Look at the wall. Staring for a while. He remembered. He begging. He waiting. He calling. But useless cause she won't open it anymore. His eyes start teary. He put his hand on the eyes and the sound of sobbing begin fill up the silence of room. He regret for losing his girl. If he can rewind the time back, he won't give up and stay at his girl's back like she does before this.

"Oppa missing you, my Hunchae..." He talking by himself. Still sobbing till his phone began vibrate. He closed eyes and looking the phone. He open a little bit his eyes and show his baby sister name. He sit up from the laying. He wipe off his tear before answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo..." He trying control his voice.

"Oh, Oppa...Are you okay? Cause I feel something weird about you," she replied. He chuckles. She is totally his baby sister.

"I'm okay, baby sis! Why would you think that I am not okay? How about you? Did you finish your final?" He asking.

"I got a feeling, Oppa! Oh, yes...I had finish my final already. Oppa...Can I go to Unnie for my short vacation?" Yeosin ask the permission. He smiled a little bit.

"Sure, baby...Did you tell Samchon and Imo? How about Eomma and Appa?" Jiyong replied.

"Done! They okay with it. Oppa..." She calling.

"Hmm, yes? You want me book for you? Or you want the money pocket?" He rubbed his face while asking.

"Aniyo, Oppa...", She stopped for a while. "Oppa, I can help you for get Chaerin back. Let me try for you, Oppa! I know that you still in love with her."

"Aigo, my baby sister...Why I can't hide it from you? Oppa okay afterall this is my fault. No wonder Chaerin can't accept me back," he admit it. He heard that Yeosin sighing. He chuckles.

"Yeosin ah...Don't worry! Your brother won't give up. I will getting Chaerin back. Afterall the King always belong to his Queen. Do you agree that your brother is King who will be the Queen of Chaerin?" He trying to be positive.

"Are you sure, Oppa? Or we can kidnap Chae? You know that Mirae Imo can call her gang to kidnap Chae," she suggest.

"Yah, Kwon Yeosin! Don't you dare to hurt Lee Chaerin! You little brat sister!" He cursed. He heard her laughter. He smiled. He know that his sister want to cheer him.

Yeosin's POV

Heol! This is my chance to help Oppa and Chae! Luckily he didn't know my actual plan. Thanks to Dami Unnie who give the brilliant idea! These couple always give me a headache. Their ego more bigger than my brain! Now, I already set with Jiyong Oppa's stylist, Jieun Unnie. I know that Jieun Unnie sometimes will do Chaerin's cause Jiyong Oppa always said to Jieun Unnie. 

"Noona, please make sure my style matchy with Chae's. I can't tell the people that Chae is mine. But at least people can see the hint of us who being a lover for meantime."

Quite cheezy, right? What the heck....Jiyong Oppa and Dami Unnie are my cheezy siblings that I had. I wonder what if I also being like them once I get a boyfriend? Yah, Kwon Yeosin! Don't think about yourself now...This is time for minding your brother's love story with his y feline ex-girlfriend!

 

Author's POV

Chaerin still thinking. Does she still in love with that guy? Can she give one more last chance for him again? She sighing heavily. She look at the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter