Part 4

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Flash camera doesn't make him surprise. What make him surprise is...He look at someone who change a lot for the past two years. Damn! She's look stunning tonight! Jiyong still look at her. Suddenly...

"CL! Please stand with G-Dragon!" Shout the cameraman.

"CL! G-Dragon! Please stand each other!"

"Come on! Both of you are labelmate! YG's favourite leaders!"

"Please show the sweet pose!"

Chaerin look Jiyong. Jiyong look Chaerin. Two years! Seems awkward. They bow theirs before Chaerin's hand link to Jiyong's arm. Chaerin feel that Jiyong's figure little bit slim than before this. Did he loss his weight? , why I care about him? Perhaps he need to loss it for his solo! , Chaerin! Shut up already!

"How are you, Chae?" He ask her.

"Hmm..Oh, I'm fine Jiyong-ssi. I think we need to walk in now," she replied formally. He nodded.

"CL!" Greet someone that both of them know.

"Soohyuk! Oh, annyeong haseyo Siwon-ssi," she replied the greet. Siwon smiled and bow slightly to her.

"Annyeong!" Siwon said and shook hand with Jiyong.

"Yah, G-Dragon! I thought you busy at Japan now. Seems like your project already finalised?" Ask Soohyuk.

"Well, I got the invitation. Why not I come over since my labelmate are here as well? About my project, yup...almost finalised!" Replied Jiyong in G-Dragon's appearance. 

"CL-ssi, where is your model boyfriend? At Seoul, the media talk about you and that model. No wonder you stay at here for long time," teasing Siwon. Jiyong look at Chaerin's smile. Does she really have a relationship with that model, Ash? it! But why she need to find a guy who had the same appearances like me? Or does she think about me for this time?

"Jeez, I thought all of you know me...I won't date with my workmate. It is wasting my time and it could stop my dream," she fired back with the annoyed smirk. She said that because of Jiyong. Soohyuk and Siwon smile with no idea about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter