Part 12

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeosin doing a facepalm while see the couple showing the shoulders. She look at the screen. Both of them hugged while the machine moved down. She shake her head for that kind of skinship. She move immediately to catch her brother before he dissapear with his lovely fiancee. And yes, Jiyong almost tagged along with Chaerin from behind. She grabbed Jiyong's arm.

"Not so fast, Kwon Jiyong ssi! You need to settle your last two songs before you get a laid," She warned.

"Annyeong, Oppa!" Chaerin teased Jiyong by giving a teasing wave.

"Yah, Kwon Yeosin! Please behave yourself. You know who are you talking with?" Jiyong threat her. But she is Kwon, so nothing for her being scared. Plus this is the job that her brother assigned her for.

"Yes, I know I talking with you, Oppa! Right now, you are G-Dragon! And I am your ing back-stage teammate. Get your to change the clothes," she speak it with annoyed. She push her brother for changing the clothes. Chaerin left they for met Mr Kwon. Chaerin greet Mr Kwon and hugged her future father in law. Mr Kwon commented about their performance just now. Then he asking about his younger daughter who held his only son's concert. Chaerin smiled and said that Yeosin right now being piss-off because Jiyong almost forget his responsibility.

"Of course, he almost forget. I mean he got you, Chae! He still afraid that you might left him," Mr Kwon said.

"I'm not, Abeoji...Because Jiyong Oppa is my everything now. Plus, my parents trust on him," said Chaerin.

"I know, Chae ah! I pretty sure that Yeosin still grumpy with Jiyong right now. Well, I know both of them actually," replied Mr Kwon.

"For sure! Luckily Yeosin follow Jiyong Oppa for his tour concert," replied Chaerin. Mr Kwon smiled.

"Secured?" guess Mr Kwon. Chaerin's face turned red. "Don't worry! Yeosin did a great job as your spy! And swept off the es who tried to close her brother," said Mr Kwon proudly. Chaerin laughed softly. Finally, they heard the last speech given by Jiyong after he finish his last song. Mr Kwon walk with Chaerin to greet the team at the back stage. Along with Youngbae and Daesung as well.

"Thank you for your hardworking! Congratulations, everyone!" Jiyong greets to all of the teammates.

"Thank you everyone! Good job for your hardworking! Thank you!" now the little Kwon said it.

"Yeosin ah..." Jiyong called his sister. He open his arm for asking a hug.

"Congratulations, Oppa! Well done with your hardworking," wished Yeosin while hugged her only brother. Jiyong patted her back warmly.

"Thank you for being my side, baby sis! Thank you for your hardworking. I love you, my baby sister!" said Jiyong softly. He kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for bring me along with you. Love you, Yongie Oppa!" She repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter