Part 7

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It is raining time even though it suppose winter season. But who can predict it? Sometimes the universal can change its eventhough it is suppose to be. Same goes to destiny. Sometimes the fate of destine can be change if people eager to change for the rest of his life. It happen to Kwon Jiyong. 

He just excuse himself after finish BigBang MV. He text Chaerin's stylist to ask her location. Luckily her stylist willing to cooperate with him. Most of his teammates and Chaerin's wish for their relationship back together. Except former manager of Chaerin who blackmailed Jiyong to destroy her career if Jiyong unwilling to break-up with Chaerin.

"I think Unnie just finish her session at saloon. You think you can catch her, Oppa?"

"Sure, I can! For infinite time, I will catch her no matter what. Please sent me her location," Jiyong speak on the phone after he texting her.

"Of course, Oppa cause I been working with Unnie since both of you are couple before. Please take care her seriously after this."

"Don't worry! I won't left her for something stupid reason. I will stay her side."

He look at Chaerin figure. She wearing the long coat and hold the black umbrella. He follow her. Don't care about how freezing of that day. He didn't know that today is a rainy day. He assures that his manager only told him that the weather was little bit sunny but the temperature is quite low for today. He really don't care about it...what is his mind now he need to get her back.

"Chaerin!" He called her name before Chaerin enter the cab.

"Jiyong? What..what are you doing here?" She surprised with his appearance.

"Chaerin, I need to talk with you now."

"But..." Chaerin speak with the driver for apologizes. The cab left them. "Where is your manager? Why you let yourself soak under the raining? You might get the sick. For Jesus Christ!" Chaerin brust out. He smiled.

"I don't care if I get sick..." He grab her hand. "But I could die if I can't get you back into my arms. Lee Chaerin..."

"The answer is NO, Kwon Jiyong. What did you think yourself, Ji? Stop being selfish! Please think about other people's feeling. Why you think that I will return to you back?" She cut his statement.

"Do you love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter