Part 1

Untitled?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Two years. Two ing years. I thought that I made the right one. Such a fool of me! What am I kidding for my life? I looking for her. Her best friend told me to forget her forever. Since I am the one who ask for it.

Yes, I am! I means...Yes, I was asking for break-up. But I want to protect her from far away. Away from my ing celebrity life-style. I thought she understand me cause we are from the same industry. 

Hunchae....where are you now, dear? Oppa just want to hold you again. For now, Oppa promises...I don't care what people said about us. Just let me see you again. Chaerin ah....please answer my heart!

Author's POV

The slimmy figure still work at the studio. The brown eyed with reddish vein still look at the screen. His long fingers typing on the keyboard. His beard growing as well as his black hairs. He sighing after finishing his final lyrics.

"It should be done for now!" He said it by himself. Knocking from the other side. He gives the signal for entering. Appear his best friend with the drinks.

"Hey, G-Dragon? How your project now?" Ask Youngbae and pass a hot drink to him.

"Hey! Hmm...you know right? This song makes me suffer...Several times I need to change it since..." He stopping to finish his sentences.

"Hey, Ji! Buddy, I know but...I think that you should move on from that. It is not good for you and your health," Youngbae trying to help him out.

"Easy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter