Vet 53

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Byul? Byul-yi?" I snapped away from my trance and blinked at my friends. Just like what hoseok and I discussed, I decided to take a break from everything related to my career. Hoseok wanted us to go to the province but I refused. It's his last year and I didn't want to delay his studies but we did go when semestral break came buy only for a week.

" you've been spacing out a lot lately. What's wrong with you?" Hyejin has been my bestfriend for as long as I can remember, even before knowing the girls and I'm used to her way with words. Heck! we talk the same but I don't know why I just feel irritated with the way she addressed me and snapped at her. She was clearly surprised with my outburst, including the girls.

"You ok byul?" Lisa frowns

"Sorry... Just tired." I smiled weakly at them and they exchanged glances.

"Want to take a rest?" I nodded. I'm currently on my second trimester and all I want to do is sleep. I excused myself from them and went inside our room. We're currently at my house as they're usually the ones who comes and visits me while the boys take the kids out.

I laid down and closed my eyes but then I suddenly feel anxious. I feel like I'm walking out to the sea, deeper and deeper til it reaches my neck. I sat down, trying to breathe deparately then I feel like crying. I hear the door open and I sobbed against hoseok's chest.

"I'm here, I'm here. Calm down." I just cried and cried til I fell asleep.

🐾🐾🐾

I quietly walked out of the room and found yoongi waiting for me by the door "Wendy is here." I nodded and we both headed out to where the rest are.

"Thank you for coming." I shook hands with Yoongi's friend and she smiled "No problem."

"Is it serious?" Hyejin asked as she put a glass of juice down the table for the doctor. We came back to the house when taehyung received a call from jennie telling to make me come home asap. I told them about byul since they didn't really know what happened but noticed some changes in her and yoongi recommened to talk to his friend who's a psychologist and that maybe she can help so I've been in touch with her and thankfully, she's currently here for vacation.

"I was informed her pregnancy's doing fine? No problems with that physically?"

"Not so far, although

Please log in to read the full chapter