Vet 4

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

We woke up early the next day to plow the fields. But really, we're just going to attract attention.

Powder on, a bit of blush, dark lipstick and eyebrows on fleek. I put my hair up and hope the vet comes today so my efforts won't be in vain.

We all wore matching tattered shorts, cropped button up shirt that we tied in the middle and paired it with boots and topped it off with a hat. Leave it to hyejin or hwasa as she likes to be called to bring such things. No wonder she have like three luggages.

"You girls ready to rake some fields?" Hyejin called out and we nodded. Lisa has her hair in space buns, hat dangling on the back of her neck, chaeng had hers braided and the rest just kept their hairs down. Hyejin had her curled though.

We all went out and walked since it's just a walking distance although I really prefer to drive my car but majority wins.

We arrived at the field and I squinted my eyes at the area.

"Are we too early? Or no one really comes here?" I put my hand on my hips.

"There's not a single soul here jen. Kinda defeats the purpose of the whole charade." Irene rolled her eyes and checked on her nails. If you think jennie's high maintenance, Irene invented high maintenance.

"Just you wait. Someone will come and will eventually spread the word." She smirked and not soon later, another hottie came to view, riding a horse, lutting the horse into an abrupt halt as he rode past us.

"Uh.. hi jennie." I looked over to jennie who smiled and tilted her head

"Hello jongin." She acknowledged.

"Uhm..." his eyes darted to us and hyejin purposely bent down, giving him a good view and I almost snickered.

"I thought I dropped something.. it was just a pebble. Silly me." She chuckled.

"Oh how rude of me, jongin these are my friends. Friends, this is jongin." The is too lazy to enumerate us.

"Nice to meet you.. I-I was looking for taehyung..."

"Taehyung's not around, I think he's still with the vet." I answered and he slowly nodded.

"Before you go, can we ask for a favor?" Lisa giggled and batted her lashes.

"S-sure." He stuttered.

"We kind of don't really know what we're doing so we'd really appreciate to have someone watch over us." Jennie twirled a finger on her hair.

"I would love to. I just need to run an errand, I'll be back." We waved goodbye and h

Please log in to read the full chapter