Vet 31

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Of course nothing happened between us that night. Aside from his sturdy principles, our room isn't soundproof and is next to his parents.

We just cuddled that night and enjoyed the rest of the summer with the girls and his friends.

I felt my bed dip and furrowed my brows knowing it's already late. i opened my eyes and saw hoseok's tear-stained cheeks and I immdiately sat up.

"Sorry." he sniffed, trying to hide his tears. My heart ached. It's my first time seeing him cry.

We seldom see each other when classes started again, both buried with school works. Too tired to do anything other than sleep.

"Did I wake you?" he asked, his voice hoarse, forcing a smile. I reached out to his cheeks and caressed it with my thumb.

With one look, he broke down and hugged me, pulling me to his lap and buried his face on the nook of my neck and quietly sobbed,

I don't know why he's crying but seeing him broken like that made me tear up as well.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper, almost scared to ask.

His grip on me tightened and I let him cry it out then I racked my brain for the possible reasons then it dawned on me. I gasped.

"D-did you..." the shaking of his shoulders and his sobs getting louder was enough answer for me and I just hugged him just as tight. I closed my eyes and let my tear fall. I can only imagine his pain.

"It's alright. They're in a better place now." I rubbed his back and he start to calm himself down.

"I killed them." he choked.

"You did what you had to. You freed them from pain." Euthanasia. He has been anxious about it and told me it was inevitable and now it happened.

"But they couldn't talk. What if they rather be in p-pain?"

"Would you rather see them suffer in pain?" I caught the tear that fell from his eye and wiped it for him.

"Their fur parents did their best to keep them, and who in their right minds would want to see someone they love go? no one. But with its circumstances, it was the best option. It's called Euthanasia for a reason. You lead them to a good death." He sighed and rest his head on my shoulder. I let him grief knowing he must've held it all in, to look strong in front of the pet and the owners.


🐾

My eyelid fe

Please log in to read the full chapter