Vet 10

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rest of the summer went by quickly. We had fun, more fun than we thought we'd have. Even Irene agrees despite the whole ordeal she had with that handsome hotelier. What's with jhope and their group? Is having a good look one of the requirements?

We also got attached to the grannies and some of the people there that we helped with the farm work. Who would've thought we could learn to do strenuous activities like such? Our parents were hella shocked when they checked in on us one day and it was taehyung's grandma who answered and told them what we're doing.

As for jung hoseok, the vet who confuses me, never fails to stop my evil deed which is mostly trying to seduce him. I don't know why but I suddenly feel ashamed if I go forward with him. But that needs to be over! I have to do something about it. Summer has come to an end and we're going back home and who knows if I'll ever see him again? It's now or never.

I've decided to take advantage of this ambiance right here right now. We're all gathered at the living room as we danced to the music ranging from old love songs to current pop tracks.

We were dancing by pairs and twirled to change partners. I kicked jisoo's chair who was in charge with the music as I twirled to jhope next.

"Hi" he smiled. Damn him.

"Hello." The music turned soft and I had the urge to flip jisoo the bird. I wanted rave so I can grind on him!

"May I?" He held my hand and lead it to his shoulders while he put his hands around my hips. It's a slow song. I guess this'll do.

"So.. pediatrics huh?" I smiled and nodded

"Pediatric surgeon to be exact."

"A surgeon. Kind of like mine, except the animals are my patients."

"Ugh. I have to give up a lot of things." His eyebrows quirked up.

"Really? Like what?"

"Well first, there's my nails..." he laughed.

"What? We won't be allowed to have long nails or paint them." I grumbled.

"And?"

"The fun. It already takes nine years for me to fully become one, I can't be behind." He nodded.

"Mine takes eight years but I still can have fun, like now." He turned me around and lead me back to his arms.

"This is your idea of fun?" I mocked.

"What? You're not having fun?" He chuck

Please log in to read the full chapter