Vet 46

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked out of the school in a daze and looked up to see hoseok's smile falter seeing my reaction.

I tried to keep a sad face as I make my way towards him but then he squints his eyes on me and opened his arms widely with a huge smile on his face. I broke into a grin as I squealed, running towards him.

"I passed! I passed!" I yelled into his arms and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me tightly as he spins me off the ground.

"I never doubted you. I knew you can do it." He puts me down and gave me quick kiss on the lips. I took the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) and made it.

"Really? I could've sworn I saw your smile falter earlier." I teased

"Well that's because you looked so down." I stuck my tongue at him and he guided me towards the car.

"Oh? Are we going to jin and Irene's place? or Jennie and Tae's?" I asked seeing the familiar route. He didn't answer and just hums. After their jennie and jisoo's graduation in NYC, they came back to seoul for good and tae bought the house next to jins.

We stopped by the guard house of the subdivision and I looked down to the flowers he gave me with a smile, smelling it and I only noticed a card inside. I took a peek at him but he was busy talking with the guard. The guard gave him something, probably a pass and I focused back on the card.

The car moved again as I opened the card and read it; To my lovely wife, isn't my place too small for a future pediatric surgeon like you? Maybe not now, but our family will grow soon. I hope you won't get mad I didn't consult you first but I promise you can do anything you want for the interior. I promise not to have any complaints. I love you Mrs. Jung.

My mouth gaped open after reading it. Is it what I think it is?! I snapped my head towards him but he wasn't there. I didn't notice the car stopping.

I was startled when my side of the door opened and hoseok offered a hand to me.

I took my seatbelt off and accepted his hand. "Ya, w-what's going on?" I don't know why people ask the obvious but it's because they wanna hear it and confirm it.

He pulled me to a hug and kissed my forehead as I pulled aw

Please log in to read the full chapter