Vet 9

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

We woke up the sound of Irene's angry shouts and banging of door. Jisoo and I bolted right up when we heard he say thief.

"Where's the thief?!" Jisoo was holding on to taehyung's guitar, ready to use it as weapon.

The other girls from jennie's room also got out and we crowded the mini hallway.

"Careful. I don't want to roll down the stairs." I just said that and then the washroom room door opened naking them back away and I almost really fell when a hand firmly held my waist as my head was on someone's shoulder.

"Woah. Careful there." It was jhope.

"Hyung?!" He steadied me and the girls hands froze midway into beating up the so-called thief.

"Hoseok! Thank God!" I moved away before he can bump into me with his broad shoulders.

"Yah! I'm not done with you!" Irene shrieked.

"I've already returned it! You were so noisy I can't properly aim my pee I had to sit down!" He grumbled. Chaeyoung giggled and lisa also covered .

"I don't care! You stole my kiss!" Oh? The guy scoffed.

"It was an accident!"

"You kissed me twice!" This is interesting.

"Alright, why don't we talk about this downstairs before you wake the grannies up?" Jhope muttered. Irene was go in ng to protest but the new guy already made his way down the stairs so she stomped after him.

"Oh boy." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go get the popcorn." Chaeyoung truned back to their room while jisoo pulled me to hurry down with her before Irene can be jailed for attempted murder.

"Who is he anyway?! How can he just waltz right in like it's his house!" Irene fumed.

"If you must know, I'm Kim Seokjin and this is partly my house and my house is partly hoseok and taehyung's house and vice versa!"

"Why youu—" jisoo and I held back irene and jhope calmly held on to seokjin or whoever he is since he didn't seem like he'll smack irene unlike this here who's itching to claw the guy's handsome face if I do say so myself.

"Goodness. It's just the crack of dawn." Jisoo mumbled tiredly.

They kept on yelling at each other and they're just throwing insults here and there and then back to their real issue blah blah blah.

I smelled something good and turned to see Chaeyoung, lisa and hyejin passing popcorn to watch other. These bit

Please log in to read the full chapter