Vet 19

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stretched back and moaned with satisfaction as my muscles react. I heaved a sigh and turned to my study partner.

We're currently in the living room, sitting on the cold tiled floor. When hoseok said we'd study together, he wasn't kidding.

I thought he's finally showing his guy needs. Before, guys always use study as a code when they approach me or hwasa so I was shocked when he came with books and all but I wasn't complaining. As I've said, I'm not screwing around anymore even if it's him....

ok, maybe he's an exception.

"Why veterinary? Is it because your parents are?" He put down his pen and leaned back

"At first yeah but then as I ran errands for them, I was starting to like it." He answered.

"That, and I always have a soft spot for animals." Should I dress as cat and seduce him? I quickly shook my head. You're not tainting him remember?

"You only have two year pre-vet curriculum right?" I stood up and walked towards the kitchen and bring some snacks.

"Hmm. It's my last year before going in to veterinary medicine." He accepted the sandwich I offered and said thanks.

"What about you? Among the vast field of medicine, why pediatrics?"

"I always want to be in the medical field. I knew how busy I'd be when college come hence why I screw around at an early age, and why pedia among others? Just because." I shrugged.

"Screw around?" His glass tipped midway on his lips.

"Yes. I around.." I snatched the glass from his hands and straddled him.

"I don't do relationships. I have that reputation" I seriously said, tracing my fingers on his jaw hoping to scare him away cause he's scaring me with his courting.

"So if you don't want to have your image tarnished, wake up!" One corner of his lip tugged up a bit. I blinked and drank his juice. Did he just smirk?

"Is that what this is all about?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Is that why you're avoiding me? Then let me tell you something." I gasped when he pulled the glass of juice away and put it in the table and turned us around.

My back hit the tiled floor and now he's the one straddling me. "I'm a guy. You really think I'm a ?" .

I opened my mouth but no words came so I just shut it back up. He leaned down and

Please log in to read the full chapter