Vet 34

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up when I felt myself being carried. I was going to break some neck but his familiar scent stopped me from doing so. "Did you just get back?" I asked him with my hoarse voice.

"Hm. Did I wake you?" I shook my head and made a move to tell him he can put me down

"Almost there." I stopped wriggling and stared at him then traced my fingers on the bags under his eyes.

"It's a group project. Are your members letting you do all the work?!" he chuckled and gently put me down on his bed then gave me a . If he didn't look so exhausted I would've jumped on him, but then again, I'm also not feeling it.

I watch him remove his lab coat while taking off his shoes with his feet, removed his scrubs by pulling the neckline from the back over his head, letting me see a good view of how his muscles flexed. I take back what I said about not feeling it, I'm basically drooling.

"Stop feasting me with your eyes." he chuckled as he climbed next to me.

"There's a simple solution for that you know. Let me feast you with my mouth." he laughed and smacked my face with a pillow. The longer we get together, the braver he gets. He's not scared of me anymore and have become immuned with my green mindedness. He does not blush so easily like before.

I huffed and removed the pillow from my face and ew the bangs on my forehead and was ready to raise hell when I feel his face at the nook of my neck, as he lay on his stomach with his arm and leg draped across my body.

I moved my head to see his eyes eyes closed, his breathing starting to calm. I smiled and gave him a peck before cuddling back to sleep eventhough he always ends up on the floor once morning comes and my body is all over the bed.

"Sorry. I moved a lot again didn't I?" He chuckled and sat up then I stood up and offered him a hand to pull him up.

"Aaah~" no, that's not a moan. That's us opening our mouths to brush our teeth.

"Omo!" He choked when I accidentally pushed the brush up further down his throat and that's why you should brush your own teeth people regardless of how romantic it may seem.

"Want to clean my stubs?" He offer

Please log in to read the full chapter