Vet 41

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie and tae's world paused for a while but the world continued to spin like nothing happened. That's just how it is with life I guess. After the burial of their grandparents we parted ways at the airport where they go back to New York and finish their studies while we do the same in Seoul.

We also went to New York for Tae's graduation, happy to see him and jennie back to being themselves and thankfully, they don't fight much anymore and have become sweeter if possible.

Fourth year schedule was kind of chill for me, even the upcoming thesis defense did not stress me much and I have already completed mine ahead of everyone, but hoseok is quite busy since he's already doing his vet medecine degree. I pouted at the thought I'll be left behind with my peers. Ugh! Why does it have to be so long to become a pediatric surgeon?

A flick on the forehead made come back to reality and saw hoseok grinning down at me. He looks all dressed up in a suit and all, his hair perfectly styled, making him look hot. I raised a brow at him and eyed him from head to foot. "You didn't have to do that you know. You can just wear a shirt and pants, my parents wouldn't mind."

He pulled me up to him and rest his hands on my waist "We're not in high school. I want to look like I'm capable of taking care of you."

"Are you proposing?" I batted my lashes and giggled but froze when he just smiled at me. It was his turn to laugh. I sighed and punched him on the chest.

"Get dressed, your parents are waiting." He chuckled and I scoffed at him. If I get tired, I will be the one to propose! Actually no. I'll drag him to church myself and dare him to say I do! He should suffer the consequences of making me fall for him. He has no escape!

"What are you mumbling about?" He eyed me and I just rolled my eyes at him then gathered my hair up turning my back on him so he can zip me up. I gasped when I felt him scattering butterfly kissed on my back as he slowwwwly zip my dress up.

"Hoseoek, wanna quickie?" He immediately zipped me up and grabbed my hand

"Come on, your parents must be looking for us already." This tease! He always do that too! Tease me and then not proceed with any

Please log in to read the full chapter