Vet 14

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

We're currently at the airport to send off jennie and jisoo. Jennie's been pacing back and forth as she wait for her boyfriend.

"You ok byul? You seem to as restless as jennie is." Irene chuckled, rubbing my back.

"What? Me? Restless? Nah." I sat down to stop myself from craning my neck. I just have a feeling that if the farmer's going, the vet might be too and I'm not ready to face him. Not now, not ever!

"How about you byul? Can you reach hoseok?" I snapped my head to jennie.

"I don't have his number." I shrugged and nonchalantly leaned back and crossed my legs.

Jennie and jisoo's flight is now boarding and jennie still insists on waiting.

"He's not coming jen." I had to snap at her or they'll miss their flight. Their names have already been called.

I stood up from my seat and we all did a group hug, saying goodbye to our two friends whom we'll not see for a long time.

"Take care there." I whispered to jennie.

"You better tell me what's on your mind some time. You know you can tell us right?" I froze.

"Gee. You gonna study psychology?" She chuckled.

"Your bags byul. I can see it beneath the concealer." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're worried about telling us but, we can take it seriously you know?" I just stared at her blankly

"Ok... maybe we do joke about it but only if you're already over whatever it is." I chuckled and pushed her towards the boarding gate.

"Go." She glanced at us with teary eyes one more time before boarding.

"Irene. Be there later?" We turned to irene who was all lovey dovet with her boyfriend freely now that her twin is gone.

"Yeah sure." She grinned. We'll be having a party later to bless our place. I was not in the mood for it so it'll be just the five of us.

We were going out when someone rushed past us, bumping into me and the other guy who followed caught me bafore I fell.

"Oh sorry, we're in a... hurry..." I found myself staring at those familiar beautiful orbs again.

"Should we start singing now? You know, for background effect?" I immediately peeled myself off of him and brushed my clothes. Remind me to not give any food to chaeyoung later.

"You're too late! They have already boarded the plane!" Irene whined and suho cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry babe. Suho, this is taehyung, jenni

Please log in to read the full chapter